Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Allegri’s first 3 years we’d have smashed the PL by 10+ pts. Leicester City managed to win that tinpot league and Conte smashed it with a mediocre Chelsea. Last year we’d have fought city to a close race for the title. This year we’d 100% finish 3rd ahead of Chelsea ( lol at that cringe-master Dante) but behind Pool and City.

- - - Updated - - -

But who really cares. We don’t play in that shithole country. And I for one am glad of that. Italy > England and it’s not close. @Zacheryah ;)
There we go, that bold was what I was looking for :p. Fully agreed, though last year I think we would've lost as well considering we were also weak against sides that press effectively with high intensity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There we go, that bold was what I was looking for :p. Fully agreed, though last year I think we would've lost as well considering we were also weak against sides that press effectively with high intensity.
I think we would have battled to the end because of our pragmatism, and ability to grind out results... but yeah, we could easily have finished 2nd last year in that league too. But we would have pushed City right to the end, I mean, park the bus United finished on 81 points, and they were half the team we were last season.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Could be the slowest talker I have ever seen.
- Do you want ice cream?
- I... we are all the same... personalities aside...
- Do you want ice cream, Mo?
- We all breath... the same... air...
- DO YOU WANT ICE CREAM?!
- We... all... sometimes... want... ice cream... but...
- *gone*

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
PSG and City are laughing stocks

we are perceived as a solid club that isn't up there with the best
True but the problem is making big money moves for established players a la PSG and City when you're not at the top increases a lot the pressure to succeed right away and make yourself more prone to failing. We did that by signing Ronaldo

I hope we buy the next Vidals and Pogbas and establish them rather than make crazy moves on the market

I'm not saying we shouldn't have bought Ronaldo, that's an opportunity you can't miss. But this is a side effect

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't understand why nobody's calling this a foul. DeLigt's marker Vertoghnen was clearly and intentionally body-blocked by Van de Beek. When I started watching football I used to think it's a legit tactic before I saw refs calling these as fouls. Is this not a foul anymore?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Bought my tickets for the screening of the final at the new Tottenham Stadium. 4 x 190 sq metre screens, 1800 HD TVs, longest bar in the UK!

Can't wait. Win or lose, it'll be a day to remember. COYS!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bought my tickets for the screening of the final at the new Tottenham Stadium. 4 x 190 sq metre screens, 1800 HD TVs, longest bar in the UK!

People say that, but you always want to forget a lost final... Juve fans know too well.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Risky move. That money would have come in handy when Pochettino signs for us and you have to pay half of the users on tuz 100€ each ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)