Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
LOL Arsenal fans shouldn't be allowed to mock other clubs.
To be fair the Arsenal fan tweeted that in November before the stadium opened. Nobody that's visited since is saying anything negative.

Mr Rosso is rather late to the party here, and when you consider Portugal's national stadium is an absolute shithole, these toilet comments are all a bit silly really.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
To be fair the Arsenal fan tweeted that in November before the stadium opened. Nobody that's visited since is saying anything negative.

Mr Rosso is rather late to the party here, and when you consider Portugal's national stadium is an absolute shithole, these toilet comments are all a bit silly really.

National Stadium is Estádio da Luz, which is miles better than the Toilet Seat.

At least they are big in something now :lol2:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Milner on Messi: “He wasn't happy. He was giving me plenty in Spanish going down the tunnel at half-time as well. He was calling me 'burro'. It translates as donkey but I think it's also used in Spanish football as a general term for someone who goes around kicking people.”

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
How you dealing with the wait before the CL final? It's the worst isn't it?
I've got a massive week at work which finishes with an external audit on Friday (a full 9-5 grilling session with no downtime for the brain). So my mind will be off the football from tomorrow until Friday eve and then it's party time!

It's good timing really. I might have gone a bit mental otherwise!

Also ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)