Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We threw them out, but to say we raped them? Like, have you actually watched the games?

As much as i like to troll arrogant members and fans of foreign clubs who just sign up here right before important CL clashes, to shit on Juve and gloat about their superior team or league, Dantes surely isn't one of them.

Signed up and has never been disrespectful towards Juve, and the amount of EPL fapping is still tolerable too for the most time.

There are WAY bigger shit stains among the native users on here.
Dude, it's Juve 92. Check which other members like that buffoon and you get an idea of what type of poster he is ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course.

It's academic, but Kane is the defacto Captain. Lloris (world cup winner, drunk driver, penalty-saver and ocassional brain-fart merchant) is the one that wears the Captain's armband. He's erratic, unpredictable, brilliant and shit all at once - a perfect fit.
Oh shit, my bad, was thinking about England NT (both wearing white and all).

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh, is he English? I really don't know. He does sound very bitter in the article so could well be a Celtic fan or sympathiser from that background.
Not sure, but when I looked him up I found out he lives in London, writes for Guardian, among others, and his last name did not sound Scottish. I admit that I'm not an expert in Scottish last names though.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, is he English? I really don't know. He does sound very bitter in the article so could well be a Celtic fan or sympathiser from that background.
I believe he's from Macclesfield in the North-West of England. So it's a reasonable bet that he's more likely to be allied to Man Utd than anyone else (and especially as he now lives in London)!

Not so sure that his writing style was 'bitter' in that piece, but certainly colourful and suggesting of a journalist that had his eye on working for the broadsheets rather than ESPN.

His style is definitely 'The Guardian' (incidentally, also from Manchester) who are a left-wing paper that dislikes anything establishment; always looking out for the little guy, usually in a condescending and sometimes aggressive way.

He's not a bad writer, really. Better than most at the English tabloids.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Milner Fabinho Wijnaldum Henderson. Is that midfield significantly better than what Juve has?
Mane - Origi - Shaqiri, is that better than Ronaldo,Berna/Costa,Dybala?

Llorente/Moura/Son significantly better than Juventus' selection of attackers? Is Tottenham's backline any better than Juve on paper?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Milner Fabinho Wijnaldum Henderson. Is that midfield significantly better than what Juve has?

Llorente/Moura/Son significantly better than Juventus' selection of attackers? Is Tottenham's backline any better than Juve on paper?
It's not better, but it fit Klopps playing style.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure, but when I looked him up I found out he lives in London, writes for Guardian, among others, and his last name did not sound Scottish. I admit that I'm not an expert in Scottish last names though.
Sure reads like it is written by a bitter Celtic fan.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017

Well, it would really be Kane/Eriksen/Dele/Son as the preferred attacking band, and they aren’t bad at all.

Whether they’re better than someone else’s players or not is a debate that’s going nowhere, but they fit Poch’s system and (just as importantly) his requirements on application, effort and attitude.

Our weakness isn’t really the first XI (apart from Trippier), it’s depth. Which is why we’ve been so inconsistent. Liverpool and City (and Juve) have depth.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Being London-based would be part of his job if he was senior editor for ESPN.

He definitely gets a couple of personal digs in early on, I think the mask slipped a little there.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He mocks Conte's wig; brings up his bullshit Scommesse ban even though it ended a month before that; speaks of "dark arts", etc. It's obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)