Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Liverpool comeback was predictable. Barca depends too much on Messi brilliance. Liverpool had their chances at Camp Nou but didn't take them.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After the 3-0 loss and before the Salah Firmino injuries I told my Liverpool supporter friend that Liverpool will come back and eliminate Barcelona despite the 3-0 loss - Then the injuries occur and I was starting to think that the task might be too difficult without those 2, yet they surprised everyone with the 4-0 win!
I saw the highlights of the game as I forgot about it and then saw the highlights in which Barcelona could have scored.
Considering how the first game went 3-0 despite Liverpool playing at least as good as Barca I think Liverpool more than just deserved to go to the final!
I expect them to win the CL now as Ajax are tough but Liverpool are solid put pressure and know how to play on the counter.
This just shows that the coach IS our problem as player vs player (quality wise) we are not inferior to Ajax or Liverpool... and perhaps even way better.
Technique pace and stamina are the three most important attributes in today`s football

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Liverpool or Ajax for the CL title. Who do you prefer? Poll maybe? :klin:

Let's wait Ajax confirm their place in the final though. Or another comeback? :scared:

Could not watch another English final.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Let's wait Ajax confirm their place in the final though. Or another comeback? :scared:

It shouldn't even be debated that a Juve fan would have to pick between liverpool or ajax. I'd rather Milan won the CL again than liverpool

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Ajax obviously. No Juve fan would cheer for Liverpool over Ajax/Tottenham.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I want Ajax to win (if they reach the final that is), but that's more because I don't want Liverpool to surpass os in CL glory :p

But no matter who win it this year it will be fully deserved. An Ajax - Liverpool final please

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It shouldn't even be debated that a Juve fan would have to pick between liverpool or ajax. I'd rather Milan won the CL again than liverpool
Ajax obviously. No Juve fan would cheer for Liverpool over Ajax/Tottenham.
You are going to be surprised...
I like Ajax but I also like Liverpool! I really dislike Barcelona and Inter while I do not appreciate PSG Man Utd City and Napoli (Napoli are only there because they are such whiners), have nothing against Milan.. dont dislike and dont like..

CL final?! Im going to cheer for Liverpool this time although I do have a little something for Ajax.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jose Mourinho says Liverpool incredible comeback "This reflects Jurgen inspirational mentality"

What a jab at Allegri! He literally destroyed him

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we have seen a lot of poor performances, but we have also seen a lot of good ones and considering we’ve played two CL finals, we have hardly been miles away. That’s silly hyperbole.
The problem is that in these two finals even if it looks like we were close, we were miles away. Seeing this season, we looked like we are going farther away instead of getting closer.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to back CL winning coach is not in elite class?
Because Zidane

- - - Updated - - -

Ajax stand no chance against this Liverpool. As much as it sucks, this season Liverpool will go home with the big ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)