Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You should watch more Liverpool games :agree:

Allegri almost got it but lost it with that 2 men midfield vs 3 from Real in 2017, nothing much to do with motivation back then really.
You're missing the point. A similar team + Matuidi and Douglas Costa almost knocked out the same Real Madrid in Bernabeu last year, and paid the price for a shitty first leg result.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
You're missing the point. A similar team + Matuidi and Douglas Costa almost knocked out the same Real Madrid in Bernabeu last year, and paid the price for a shitty first leg result.

I'm missing the point here. You're talking about motivation to win CL. It's not motivation alone... Liverpool have a very good built system which they abide to. Even without Firmino Klopp didn't placed Wijnaldum on other position, he rather had Wijnaldum out of position than changing the system.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm missing the point here. You're talking about motivation to win CL. It's not motivation alone... Liverpool have a very good built system which they abide to. Even without Firmino Klopp didn't placed Wijnaldum on other position, he rather had Wijnaldum out of position than changing the system.
Of course it's not motivation alone. But a big part of it is motivation. This Liverpool team with their fantastic system could've lost 5-0 in the first leg.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Of course it's not motivation alone. But a big part of it is motivation. This Liverpool team with their fantastic system could've lost 5-0 in the first leg.

Right... but in football there are no if's... they played to win and dominate both games. Even today you see Klopp taking out Robertson to put Wijnaldum and then Barça when they are losing by 3-0 you see Valverde is taking out Coutinho to put Semedo :lol2:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Right... but in football there are no if's... they played to win and dominate both games. Even today you see Klopp taking out Robertson to put Wijnaldum and then Barça when they are losing by 3-0 you see Valverde is taking out Coutinho to put Semedo :lol2:
You're confirming my point. Liverpool wanted it more, while Velverde decided to play it safe just like last year. Even in first half I told my friend that Barca's usual passing around game will bite them in the ass since they do nothing with the ball. Looks like no amount of advantage can save you in such situations.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
klopp reached three finals with 2 different teams.damn genius.he wins the cl final without having GOAT,chiellini,pjanic on his team.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
3 dynamic midfielders who can attack, defend and carry the ball forward. None would be considered world class but boy do they play well. We should be looking for these qualities and not ridiculously expensive Pogba types. Liverpool never gave up, it's something that takes a team to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)