Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just how awesome it would be if we win the CL in its first VAR season and break the pts record in serie A in its second VAR season? How many Inter fans heads will explode at the same moment?

Hey, Inter fans, can you imagine how many CLs and scudetti Juve would have won with VAR? At least 10 CLs and at least 20 more scudetti. Not to mention that there was not gonna be Calciopoli and you'd have remained irrelevant since the mid 20th century.

VAR is the worst thing that happened to the other Serie A teams.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just how awesome it would be if we win the CL in its first VAR season and break the pts record in serie A in its second VAR season? How many Inter fans heads will explode at the same moment?

Hey, Inter fans, can you imagine how many CLs and scudetti Juve would have won with VAR? At least 10 CLs and at least 20 more scudetti. Not to mention that there was not gonna be Calciopoli and you'd have remained irrelevant since the mid 20th century.

VAR is the worst thing that happened to the other Serie A teams.
Real going out in Ro16 in first VAR season is funny already

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think it's gonna be an overhaul.

Out: Robben, Ribery, Rafinha, Boateng out and maybe one more.

In: Pavard, Hernandez, CHO, Werner(?), Havertz(?), Pepe(?)
Alaba has become pretty shitty too if compared to his former self. Hernandez is gonna give him a run, even if he mainly get's brought in to play CB.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Alaba has become pretty shitty too if compared to his former self. Hernandez is gonna give him a run, even if he mainly get's brought in to play CB.
Agreed. What I like about Hernandez (if we sign him that is), is his grinta, we have too many nice guys in todays team. We need players with attitude like in the "old" days.

My biggest concern regarding him is he seems to be quite injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)