Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is ok. I'll be here to laugh at him when he again wins nothing this year.

Can you imagine that classless pleb managing teams other than perfectly fitting ones like Pool and Dortmund, cause i can't. They made for each other.
Did you enjoy our elimination tonight, or did you want us to throw Pool and Klopp out?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is ok. I'll be here to laugh at him when he again wins nothing this year.

Can you imagine that classless pleb managing teams other than perfectly fitting ones like Pool and Dortmund, cause i can't. They made for each other.

Klopp: “It’s not sweeter for me because it’s Bayern. It doesn’t bring me back to the bad results in the games we played them and we lost. It’s just the situation - I wanted to win for Liverpool and not to beat Bayern - just a good moment for Liverpool and let’s enjoy that.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kovac should just blame the wind really.
what the hell has happened to Bayern. These games against Liverpool are the first i've seen of them this season and they were awful tonight.

Have some good players in midfield but everything else :inter: they rarely looked like scoring and worst was at the other end. Liverpool won way too easily.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who would you guys prefer from the EPL teams?

My order:

Spurs
Utd
Pool
City
Definitely United. They are still the weakest. Then Spuds, City, and Pool

Liverpool are the only EPL team I wouldn't want to face. They are inconsistent but if we had to face them at Anfield and they fully turn up? Not sure we would survive.

Salah and Mane running directly at Bonucci or some of our fullback options? :scared: better play a 3-5-2. Van Dijk too is playing like someone turned the editor on and upped all his stats. I don't quite get it but damn that guy is having one hell of a period of good form.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Definitely United. They are still the weakest. Then Spuds, City, and Pool

Liverpool are the only EPL team I wouldn't want to face. They are inconsistent but if we had to face them at Anfield and they fully turn up? Not sure we would survive.

Salah and Mane running directly at Bonucci or some of our fullback options? :scared: better play a 3-5-2. Van Dijk too is playing like someone turned the editor on and upped all his stats. I don't quite get it but damn that guy is having one hell of a period of good form.
Van Dijk has been good since he joined the club. Our defensive stats reflect that. Now he’s settled in and is dominating.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
what the hell has happened to Bayern. These games against Liverpool are the first i've seen of them this season and they were awful tonight.

Have some good players in midfield but everything else :inter: they rarely looked like scoring and worst was at the other end. Liverpool won way too easily.
Imo? Former pillars of the team like Neuer, Hummels, Boateng and Müller fell off a cliff.

The Management far too long ignored that Robben and Ribery are getting older. They rather opted for sacking the manager (Carlo) instead of addressing their problems, dismissing calls for reinforcements with sentences like "We don't need new players, the players we have just need to play better."

James (Very much Ancelotti's player) imo still doesn't fit in at all and should be on his way out. Kovac has been signed by Uli to have a scapegoat at the end of the season.

Whoever's going to be their next coach is most likely going to finally get new players after this, for Bayern standards, terrible season. They literally always have to hit the ground before getting active on the transfer market.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would you guys prefer from the EPL teams?

My order:

Spurs
Utd
Pool
City
All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)