Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Who would you guys prefer from the EPL teams?

My order:

Spurs
Utd
Pool
City
United above all

I hate all English clubs (except tottenham) but especially Manchester, remember when I was a kid it's because of them that I had my first disappointment in 99, this match that we would never have lost .
I always found this club overrated, people always say this club is the equal of Real, Juve, Bayern or Milan, but when you look at their history, their trophies compare to others I always found this club lower than European top.
The only area where they are superior is marketing, to sell underwears and jerseys to Asian there is not stronger. All this money makes this club and theirs plastic fans so arrogant and despicable thinking that their club is superior to others just because they can buy who they want.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Definitely United. They are still the weakest. Then Spuds, City, and Pool

Liverpool are the only EPL team I wouldn't want to face. They are inconsistent but if we had to face them at Anfield and they fully turn up? Not sure we would survive.

Salah and Mane running directly at Bonucci or some of our fullback options? :scared: better play a 3-5-2. Van Dijk too is playing like someone turned the editor on and upped all his stats. I don't quite get it but damn that guy is having one hell of a period of good form.
Watching them against a weak Bayern, they won't be able to breathe against us if we pressure like we did. No way that paper mache defense can survive a Bernie run either. Matter of fact I want these cunts for the final. Only Barca can worry us but of we play like we did, it's ours this year.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
The worst possible match ups would be City or Barcelona.

EDIT: Liverpool would be tough too and the tactics we used against Atletico of spamming crosses wouldn't be as effective against them. They have Van Dijk who is an absolute tank in the air and would be a challenge for even someone like Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you guys so bothered about these english teams. They are weaker than they used to be. Tottenham wont win the CL.
Liverpool looked average against average Bayern. And i cant see them go all way with epl title race same time.

The Manchester Clubs are more dangerous but both have showed weakness also. City has lost random games to Newcastle. Cant even keep clean sheet against Shalke who are midtable.

This utd team is not the SAF united.
Naa it's the opposite. They're the strongest they've been since the start of the decade. And random league encounters don't indicate anything. You're bound to switch off in random games in a 38 game league season every now and then (unless you're Juve in Serie A where we still get the job done even when switched off). You can't use that as some sort of forecast for a big game.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The worst possible match ups would be City or Barcelona.

EDIT: Liverpool would be tough too and the tactics we used against Atletico of spamming crosses wouldn't be as effective against them. They have Van Dijk who is an absolute tank in the air and would be a challenge for even someone like Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Naa it's the opposite. They're the strongest they've been since the start of the decade. And random league encounters don't indicate anything. You're bound to switch off in random games in a 38 game league season every now and then (unless you're Juve in Serie A where we still get the job done even when switched off). You can't use that as some sort of forecast for a big game.
Wat? Van dijk is a tank in the air, but so is Godin. That Atletico Madrid backline is usually one of the best in the world defending crosses and set pieces.

Liverpool would be a challenge because of their high energy, super fast pace attacking our defense on the counter. I seriously doubt we’d have trouble creating chances/scoring on them. But they are a team that could potentially kill us on the counter.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me Manchester any day od the week.
If we approach the the game like we did they won't have any chance.
Plus their CBs are trash, i can see us winning comfortably against them.
:tup:
In form and clinical Ronaldo like we saw yesterday and we would have comfortably smashed ManU both home and away in the group stage, and we will do so again if we face them. Mediocre team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Should I even post? :D On JUWORLD.NET there's a poll asking what team Juventini would like to meet in the quarters.

Here are the results in Italian:

14/03/2019 - Chi vorresti incontrare nei quarti di Champions League?
55,10%
Porto
10,20%
Manchester United
8,16%
Ajax
8,16%
Barcellona
8,16%
Tottenham
6,12%
Liverpool
4,08%
Manchester City

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Porto are definitely the team all would want to meet but we already had this road and still lost the final + its better to show your strength and if you are the best you should be able to win it.
So bring on whoever it is - Allegri please make sure to take your balls to the QF and dont forget to take them for the 1st leg as well...

- - - Updated - - -

On the upside for us we have a comfortable lead in the league to be able to rest players for this competition.

923122F0-DD71-4DCF-939A-503E266C9024.jpeg
Whats up with your avatar?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Should I even post? :D On JUWORLD.NET there's a poll asking what team Juventini would like to meet in the quarters.

Here are the results in Italian:

14/03/2019 - Chi vorresti incontrare nei quarti di Champions League?
55,10%
Porto
10,20%
Manchester United
8,16%
Ajax
8,16%
Barcellona
8,16%
Tottenham
6,12%
Liverpool
4,08%
Manchester City
I would probably say:

- Porto
- Ajax
- Spurs
- Union
- Shitty
- Pool
- Barca

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bring on whoever it is but I hope for this draw
Juve Porto - Even though I want us to beat the best its obviously too much of a good draw...
City Barcelona - The battle of the over passers.. The better disgusting team to go through
Liverpool - Ajax - Just because I had 4 teams left and Ajax are probably the only side who can surprise Liverpool (although I dont believe they will)
Man Utd -Tottenham - I dont rate any of the two but lets let the two sides to decide who will be the SF victim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)