Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
not really. their recent international success put them on equal level imo, but 36>20 something league titles vs 2 other top 10 clubs > 1 other top 10 club cant be ignored

- - - Updated - - -

forgot spanish clubs, Atletico, Sevilla, Valenica and Bilbao
They have 30 national cups and around 20 overall trophies more than us. They catched us

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barcelona have become better than us, in my mind we're third equal to Bayern and Milan 5th
These lists generally skew to recent success anyways... I have no trouble with Barcelona being placed a hair ahead of us.

The one redeeming factor for our European record is our success in UEFA Cup/EL when it was arguably harder to win than European Cup/CL.

But I'd still place at 3-4 behind Madrid and Barcelona. Probably ahead of Milan, just due to crushing them so badly domestically, and on a level with Bayern. It's splitting hairs below Real Madrid though, for Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern, Milan. It's quite difficult to account for things like domestic league strength and competition, as well as the advent of super teams and lack of competitiveness in this post-2000 modern era. Etc.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Interesting lineup from psg, apparently they will be playing a front trio of Dani Alves, Mbappe and Di Maria.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Red Cunts :yuck: :inter:

They're going to win 2-1. PSG better score an away goal, so that when Cavani and The Diving Princess are back for the return leg, they can tear those cunts a new asshole.

Roma 3 Porto 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)