Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
100% of the pubs and restaurants will play the Ajax game on TV. Maybe there are some pubs with 2 tv's with two different matches.
Otherwise you should have Ziggo TV / Sports in your room, or you can buy a single match on your laptop i think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
100% of the pubs and restaurants will play the Ajax game on TV. Maybe there are some pubs with 2 tv's with two different matches.
Otherwise you should have Ziggo TV / Sports in your room, or you can buy a single match on your laptop i think.
I might do it.. (with my phone as I dont own a laptop)
Too bad Ajax play on Tuesday..
Do they have Wi-Fi in coffe shops?

Apr 9, 2015
I might do it.. (with my phone as I dont own a laptop)
Too bad Ajax play on Tuesday..
Do they have Wi-Fi in coffe shops?
I do not visit Coffeeshops :p
And I don't think you can get Ziggo without living in the Netherlands. Maybe there is a platform who will broadcast world wide Serie A matches and you can buy them per match? Otherwise call/mail your hotel if they have ziggo sport.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How about you find a stream on redditsoccer or some other site that provides games for free? Case solved. :) For the past decade or so you can watch most of the games on net. :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Unfortunately, it's mainly American outlets that provide football news and "journalism" in English these days. At least from what I know about. Bleacher Report and ESPN FC for example.

I don't find they've been especially unfair in their reporting of Ronaldo's case.
Yeah you’re right. I’m probably overreacting. It was a German newspaper that had the biggest anti-Ronaldo agenda after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)