Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There’s still a lotta time left. Teams are usually much different by the time the new year rolls around.
Ya I know, lots can change. I don't remember us being in this position in quite some time however. Perfect so far on the season while the other big clubs seem on a downward trend.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
There’s still a lotta time left. Teams are usually much different by the time the new year rolls around.
Yup. I’m actually afraid that we are burned out in February. But that’s only based on that we (under Allegri) uduslly start slow and build up strenght. We’re out guns blazing, but the way we’re already looking in so much sync is messing with my brain.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I doubt it. We are walking over opposition simply by being that much better than them.

It isn't great form or going all out but a great team.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yup. I’m actually afraid that we are burned out in February. But that’s only based on that we (under Allegri) uduslly start slow and build up strenght. We’re out guns blazing, but the way we’re already looking in so much sync is messing with my brain.
same

might be neurotic or some shit but dip in form is coming sooner or later

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ya I know, lots can change. I don't remember us being in this position in quite some time however. Perfect so far on the season while the other big clubs seem on a downward trend.
You’re right, usually we start much slower.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully we’re just that much better than other teams and I don’t have any reason to think otherwise based on how everyone is playing

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Robbery are still starters.

Kovac is also a mediocre coach who failed with Croatia. He’s only managing Bayern because he’s an ex-player.

If Bayern aren’t careful they could end up in another mid 2000s slump.

Robbery :lol3:

But last time I recall they were almost pounding Madrid to get a spot on CL final. Ribery was indeed man of the match with the stamina and plays of a 20s kid.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

But last time I recall they were almost pounding Madrid to get a spot on CL final. Ribery was indeed man of the match with the stamina and plays of a 20s kid.
It only was really close because CR7 got a goal wrongfully disallowed because of a fantasy 'handball' and multiple other decisions in favour of Bayern

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Are you kidding me? Man of the match? He had the ball 90% of time and he did NOTHING. I almost feel like Zidane knew he can't do anything on the pitch, so it's ok to let him have the possesion.

- - - Updated - - -

It only was really close because CR7 got a goal wrongfully disallowed because of a fantasy 'handball' and multiple other decisions in favour of Bayern
No, it was because Sü le pocketed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)