Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Why do Klopps teeth look like shit? Is he a smoker?

Dude is surely rich enough to have them whitened.

- - - Updated - - -

Inevitable.

That's really saying something though Italy (aside from Juve and Atalanta) sucks ass in Europe.

Roma did really well last season

Mar 10, 2009
The reason why Serie A is doing well in Europe is because it got rid all of its dinosaurs with old style tactics.

1. Capello
2. Mancini
3. Conte (yes I went there).

The managers in control now know how to adjust to Europe.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Last time Mancin or Capello coached an Italian team in Champions League was more than 10 years ago, around the same time the league was doing relatively well in Europe. You really did go somewhere lol

Mar 10, 2009
Last time Mancin or Capello coached an Italian team in Champions League was more than 10 years ago, around the same time the league was doing relatively well in Europe. You really did go somewhere lol
No they didn't. How did Capello's Juve or Inter Milan's Mancini do well in Europe? Especially considering the two teams they had.
The only team to do good was Ancelotti's Milan. The rest of the Italian teams had dinosaurs in charge.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No they didn't. How did Capello's Juve or Inter Milan's Mancini do well in Europe? Especially considering the two teams they had.
The only team to do good was Ancelotti's Milan. The rest of the Italian teams had dinosaurs in charge.
yet 2000s was a period of Italian teams doing very good in CL compared to what followed in 2010s and neither Capello nor Mancini had anything to do with that downfall in CL, at least not directly. that's why I found it funny :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
http://www.espn.com/soccer/news/sto...-midfielder-valon-behrami-robbed-naples-again

"First the watch, now the car. I've had enough," tweeted Behrami, who is not the first Napoli player to be the victim of crime in Naples.

Marek Hamsik has been targeted on numerous occasions, while his wife, as well as partners of other players such as Edinson Cavani and Ezequiel Lavezzi, have also been subject to muggings.

I love it :lol:

Mar 10, 2009
yet 2000s was a period of Italian teams doing very good in CL compared to what followed in 2010s and neither Capello nor Mancini had anything to do with that downfall in CL, at least not directly. that's why I found it funny :D
I reckon the 2000s was a transition phase to be honest with mixed success. However Serie A teams on paper were significantly stronger than Serie A 2010s. Heck argue you could still argue it had the best quality in Europe.

Capello's Juve between 2004-2006 was the best in the world. Yet could not take advantage. Repeteadly humiliated against Liverpool and Arsenal.

Mancini's Inter were also very good but simply an embarrassment for Serie A. Humiliated by Vellirial, Liverpool (Home.and away) etc.

This left Ancelotti's AC Milan and Jose Inter (one year).

I know what your saying about the 2010s. But you get the impression that the Serie A teams are finally getting their act together in Europe, despite their inferior squads.
Heck Serie A teams beating EPL teams again? Since when did this happen?

There are definitely many factors for Serie A's recent surge but a lot of it in my opinion comes down to their new managers and evolved tactics.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I reckon the 2000s was a transition phase to be honest with mixed success. However Serie A teams on paper were significantly stronger than Serie A 2010s. Heck argue you could still argue it had the best quality in Europe.

Capello's Juve between 2004-2006 was the best in the world. Yet could not take advantage. Repeteadly humiliated against Liverpool and Arsenal.

Mancini's Inter were also very good but simply an embarrassment for Serie A. Humiliated by Vellirial, Liverpool (Home.and away) etc.

This left Ancelotti's AC Milan and Jose Inter (one year).

I know what your saying about the 2010s. But you get the impression that the Serie A teams are finally getting their act together in Europe, despite their inferior squads.
Heck Serie A teams beating EPL teams again? Since when did this happen?

There are definitely many factors for Serie A's recent surge but a lot of it in my opinion comes down to their new managers and evolved tactics.
The only "new" manager is EDF, Spalletti and Ancelotti have been Serie A top teams forever :D Don't get me wrong, I'm glad too and I hated Crapello too, I'm just picking

Mar 10, 2009
The only "new" manager is EDF, Spalletti and Ancelotti have been Serie A top teams forever
Allegri is also considered "new," he began managing big teams in this decade. Also as I said, Ancelotti was the exception in Europe.

Spalleti is the only one who remains from the Age of the Dinosaurs.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Allegri is also considered "new," he began managing big teams in this decade. Also as I said, Ancelotti was the exception in Europe.

Spalleti is the only one who remains from the Age of the Dinosaurs.
Spaletti is the one who made roma lost 7-1 thrice or something like that in CL, he certainly isn't cattenacio dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)