Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
rating Klopp :lol3: @DAiDEViL

what year is it?

Klopp is without a doubt one of the best managers in the world. Let’s not forget that Allegri lost in very similar fashion to Napoli only a few months ago.

However, unfortunately for Klopp it will be very difficult to win the league. He’s up against two revolutionary thinkers and philosophers of football (Guardiola and Sarri).

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Klopp is without a doubt one of the best managers in the world. Let’s not forget that Allegri lost in very similar fashion to Napoli only a few months ago.

However, unfortunately for Klopp it will be very difficult to win the league. He’s up against two revolutionary thinkers and philosophers of football (Guardiola and Sarri).

Reaction > Revolution.

And I fail to see Guardiola's revolution, his football is a Rinus Michel's refurbished genre and is not going to win anything in Europe outside of Farselona, not even in a lifetime.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Allegri has never won anything in Europe at all. It’s very difficult to win the Champions League with any team.

You didn't understand the point. The point is that that system he refurbished popularly called "tiki-taka" is long gone. Even if its working internally after 1bn spending you don't win any continental silverware with it. Two very different types of competition here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sarri a revolutionary thinker and philosopher of football :rofl:

@Bianconero_Aus
He is a revolutionary thinker. Somehow separate outcomes must both possible where in Juventus benefit unfairly from playing before Napoli and Juventus benefit unfairly from playing after Napoli. Impossible to know how Juventus have benefited until round of Serie A is over.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is a revolutionary thinker. Somehow separate outcomes must both possible where in Juventus benefit unfairly from playing before Napoli and Juventus benefit unfairly from playing after Napoli. Impossible to know how Juventus have benefited until round of Serie A is over.
Oh boy gonna miss those comments :lol: wonder how long till he uses them against City

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I suppose this sort of mumbo-jumbo would make him a philosopher too... ::lol3::

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
“Maurizio Sarri teach me many things I never saw before” - David Luiz

Everyone in England is already on the Sarri hype train.

Chelsea have a lot more money than Napoli. Sarri is going to win many trophies, I’m telling you now. You can quote me in the future.

David Lulz :lol3:

giphy.gif

He definitely has a lot to learn :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)