Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wonder if Pallotta would receive a further ban if he were sitting on the Roma bench in the 2nd half.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s been so long. What are the seedings for this years CL.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
This Real Madrid side are looking surprisingly decent...especially with Bale Asensio and Vinicius stepping up to the plate

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im more optimistic than ever about our chances winning this year but we really should have put the nail in our opponents coffin by signing Pogba/SMS (without sacrificing Pjanic)

- - - Updated - - -

This Real Madrid side are looking surprisingly decent...especially with Bale Asensio and Vinicius stepping up to the plate
Vinicius is going to be great but it will take him years to get to the level of the big ones..

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean round of 16 of Europa League, then... well no, I still don't think so.
They wont be favorite as they will have Barca and Liverpool ahead of them but I won`t say they are out..
Barcelona will definitely qualify while the other 3 will fight for their lives...
Dortmund are usually doing well in CL but they dont have Aubey anymore so it will be a major blow to their chances
Liverpool are the 2nd favorite in this group, Liverpool are a great team (I expect them to be better than last year) but they are not Barcelona and their spot isnt guaranteed
To say Inter have no chance going forward is underestimating them
To say Inter will have a tough time and will probably get eliminated in the even of this group happening - this is a more accurate thing to say
I see it like this (qualification chances)
2nd place qualifying chances (Barca will most probably finish this with at least 4 wins..)
Liverpool 60%
Inter 23%
Dortmund 17%

Jan 5, 2007
we got a very big and strong squad this year, there is no excuse not winning it in the next two years, and tbh its better to be this year to cover all this spending.

i reckon if we win it this year it will bring more attention to us than this year, the real money comes when your project achieve the results.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we got a very big and strong squad this year, there is no excuse not winning it in the next two years, and tbh its better to be this year to cover all this spending.

i reckon if we win it this year it will bring more attention to us than this year, the real money comes when your project achieve the results.
and then we get Messi :D #GoatFight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)