Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we should play you instead of him then i wanna see how good you do

- - - Updated - - -

keep saying shit about giorgio it makes no sense and makes you guys look like you useless trolls but of coursee when it comes to other users you all are nice because i am the one you all wanna make fun of or bully thats what you wanna do lmao
ignore them, they just jealous. Chiellini is a solid backup for a top european team.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
irritates me when liverpool fans think they're ucl faves ahead of us for next season's champions league because of their fortunate runner up finish this season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
irritates me when liverpool fans think they're ucl faves ahead of us for next season's champions league because of their fortunate runner up finish this season
wouldn't we think the same in case we played a final and bought fabinho and naby keita? :numnum:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I think so. The preliminary round has already started and I don't think VAR is working there.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I think its from the groupd stage on. I dont think Dudelange, Vikingur, Alashkert, Valletta, The new saints and so on can provide the system at their stadiums, but after the playoffs and when group stage starts there should be VAR at every stadium.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think its from the groupd stage on. I dont think Dudelange, Vikingur, Alashkert, Valletta, The new saints and so on can provide the system at their stadiums, but after the playoffs and when group stage starts there should be VAR at every stadium.
You think incorrectly. UEFA announced that there won't be VAR in UEFA competitions this season.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
You think incorrectly. UEFA announced that there won't be VAR in UEFA competitions this season.
That may be the case. I remember Zidane leaving Real a day after Uefa announced the implementation of VAR in CL, I dont remember checking from which season they will start using it. Sooner or later they have to, there are still bs decision even with VAR, but majority of situations are spot on, it works and it is useful, there are some flaws that needs to be corrected though..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That may be the case. I remember Zidane leaving Real a day after Uefa announced the implementation of VAR in CL, I dont remember checking from which season they will start using it. Sooner or later they have to, there are still bs decision even with VAR, but majority of situations are spot on, it works and it is useful, there are some flaws that needs to be corrected though..
that was La Liga.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What needs to change then? What can they actually change about the system.

This WC showed that human error will still affect decision making and that is smth you cant change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)