Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Ramos: “Klopp was one of the best coaches of the season and I voted for him. Maybe that will keep him quiet for a little bit”

What a man :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone help me to find a Serie A and CL paid stream with great quality for my TV (ESPN+ is not supported here unfortunately)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All you need is Kodi and a good internet connection.
I am changing my 100MBPS to 1GB on Sunday but this is not really the issue
Kodi is nice but does not assure you of a great stream and I intend of using it for each game - I want an HD smooth stream and I have no problem paying for it if the price is similar to ESPN+
Its too bad ESPN doesnt work here anymore as it could have been a great solution

Does anyone has a nice solution (and not too expensive)?

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be a very tough campaign. Juve, Real, Barca, City, PSG, Bayern seem to be the strongest. Then you also have ATM and LFC.
I see Barca as the number one favorite with us as clear second
Real - They have weakened and Im interested in seeing how they do this year
City - They are a good team but they are not even good as we were last year IMO
PSG - They are very lethal with Mbappe Neymar and Cavani but something is missing there and its tough pointing out the problem
Bayern - The new "I want to leave" harmony at the club can really hurt them. I cant see them achieving anything more than QF unless they make some changes
ATM - I think they did very well on the market and you`ll see it when they give a tough time to Barca in La Liga. CL?! Its tough to say - They can get far but I dont think they have what it takes to win it
Liverpool - Last year they really over performed. That being said I think Liverpool have done extremely well on the market and should they over perform they can definitely reach the final again

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Kodi is nice but does not assure you of a great stream and I intend of using it for each game - I want an HD smooth stream and I have no problem paying for it if the price is similar to ESPN+
Its too bad ESPN doesnt work here anymore as it could have been a great solution

- - - Updated - - -

I see Barca as the number one favorite with us as clear second
Real - They have weakened and Im interested in seeing how they do this year Losing Zidane AND Ronaldo will hurt them a lot
City - They are a good team but they are not even good as we were last year IMO. Pep is a dumbass and will get them kicked out early as per usual
PSG - They are very lethal with Mbappe Neymar and Cavani but something is missing there and its tough pointing out the problem
Bayern - The new "I want to leave" harmony at the club can really hurt them. I cant see them achieving anything more than QF unless they make some changes No changes were made to an already declining squad, will not be that dangerous consistently
ATM - I think they did very well on the market and you`ll see it when they give a tough time to Barca in La Liga. CL?! Its tough to say - They can get far but I dont think they have what it takes to win it
Liverpool - Last year they really over performed. That being said I think Liverpool have done extremely well on the market and should they over perform they can definitely reach the final again
Added a few things to your analysis

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Gonna be a very tough campaign. Juve, Real, Barca, City, PSG, Bayern seem to be the strongest. Then you also have ATM and LFC.
I wouldn't put Bayern above Atletico after the transfer campaign they had. They once again didn't do anything and sold Vidal on top of it. They'll win their League as usual, and that's it imo.

Then Kovac get's sacked, and whoever comes afer him, is going to get new players. Typical Bayern move.

Aug 26, 2014

If you don't mind the Russian language the streams are HD or if you are lucky you can find a good English stream. But if you don't want to take chances best choice is to pay a cable package for sports channels that cover Serie A and CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Added a few things to your analysis
In a non politically correct way you are definitely right
Bayern in decline and they have done nothing about it
Real lost their best player and one of the all time best and still they didnt do anything
While someone just said Deschamps isnt being regarded as an amazing coach because he isnt playing a beautiful style of football (I think he is good but definitely not someone I`d want at Juve and its not because the style of play isnt beautiful)
Man City and Guardiola are the exact opposite - They have a team that on paper should easily beat Liverpool yet they got raped by Liverpool.. Why?! Because their "beautiful" football isnt effective enough! (I personally dislike the Tiki Taka so I dont even think they play nice...)
Klopp for me is better than Pep who only cares about passing even when it leads to nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)