Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You answered your own question. Most members here are too young to remember football was a tough violent sport.
i'm probably too young, too. i do remember the gentile-maradona duel and how gentile's man marking was considered borderline agressive and unsportsmanlike. i'd have nothing against ramos if he behaved on the pitch the way gentile did.

ramos is a crybaby and an agressive, sneaky fucker at the same time. one moment he throws himself around like a bitch, a couple of seconds later he tries to break a leg with an attempted 2-feet tackle. no other player would get away with his antics. chiellini barely touched ronaldo in '13 and got a straight red at the bernabeu, now imagine him playacting, causing injuries, appearing in the tunnel while being suspended, etc. only ramos is allowed to do these. and some members still care to put efforts into relentlessly defending that scum. :baus:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As if yall wouldn't be ecstatic if chiellini did the same to any madrid player and we are cl champs.
I wouldn't be. But I would accept it, also I distinctly remember half the forum repeatedly wished Neymars knees to be broken when we faced them few seasons ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I wouldn't be. But I would accept it, also I distinctly remember half the forum repeatedly wished Neymars knees to be broken when we faced them few seasons ago.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Also you live by speed you die by speed, him wanting to keep his pace is why he didn't bulk up, imo nothing wrong with going after the other team/players weakness, that's how you win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)