Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He intentionally pulled him down so definitely a foul and probably a yellow.

During the fall did he intentionally try to make it hurt as much as possible? I think so and if the ref saw intent in how he made the fall happen then yeah definite red.

The GK incident is 100% red ofc... but Mane could have been carded as well in another incident.
He definitely made a harsh foul - Did he intentionally take his arm in order to injure him rather than just to stop him - this is the question and since Ramos intent wasnt 100% clear IMO VAR should lead to him getting a red - it depends on the interpatation of the one who decides
I personally would have given him the red knowing Ramos is a slime and could opt to do such a thing.. but its not an obvious call for a red card..
RIDICULOUS :lol: :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What Ramos did is no different than what we were doing to the poor Tottenham players in London before Higuain's equalizer. Juve and Real were street smart, the English couldn't adapt to it. Spanish, Italian, Balkan and especially South American players are trained for these arts since the moment they kick the first ball in childhood. They will find a way to outsmart VAR too. Kudos for being gentlemen, but that lost Tottenham and Liverpool the CL.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I should put the IMO and then , the IMO is not connected to the second part..
Here it how I meant
Ramos intent wasnt 100% clear IMO.
VAR should lead to him getting a red?! it depends on the interpatation of the one who decides

as for the last part - I do think Ramos is such a dirty player that he might did it on purpose

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Like I said before, I didn't even bother watching the Final but congrats to Real. They really are in a class of their own. Juventus could learn a thing or two from them.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
People accusing Ramos of deliberately injuring Salah are idiots :sergio:

It's like they only start watching football a couple of months ago and never seen a defender tangle with an opposition player. Chiellini does these stuff in every game.
:agree:

Notice how most who says it was a red are americans, maybe they should stick to Baseball.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Real was better and the Bale goal was really worthy of the final, the Pool keeper is an amateur, that didn't belong in the competition.
BUT, it is a fact that RM always gets a ref favoring of some degree.
The defenders are protected from red and yellow cards and the forwards are always served soft fouls and blatant dives.
So in time, they know that they will be helped and take bigger and bigger risks and this favorism is becoming more and more obvious.
It is disgusting that this takes in the most prestigious competition in football and it is a fact that never changes.
Ramos has been nourished to be that way and get away with it, as he is systematically protected and still is...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We live in a terrible time when people like her can pass as a "musician".

Must be some of the worst trifle I've ever listened to, the crap she spewed out prior to the game there.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So arguably best player of the season doesnt get injured all season except CL final vs Real.
If this is not some Indian woodoo shit (by Navas probably) I dont know what is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)