Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I just scrolled the whole match thread trough from the start of the game, that exploded :lol:

Its not even funny anymore, those fuckers have 13 :depressed

- - - Updated - - -

He made it easy for them but Pool were done in the second half. Once the intensity of the opening ended (never could've kept that up) they were totally outgunned by Real

If they had scored three in the opening half hour they might have won the game.
Yeah I agree, they run out of gas it seemed. Typical Klopp team.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Klopp lost 3 European finals in a row. He was always the underdog, but still. The first 25 min of the game reminded me of the 2013 final, Dortmund also pressed us a lot and had some good chances, but ran out of steam and we started getting into our rhythm - totally same thing as tonight.
@DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

We are a bunch of Cannibalistic Hyenas.

Biggest troll animal on the earth

- - - Updated - - -

Took me 1 hour, read all of the posts :rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what is this 3rd grade? :sergio:
Listen my advice. I mean good. You feel that this is injustice, but still you must stop posting and explaining yourself in this thread. Lets go and bash Inter and Napoli in serie A thread.
Some of these freaks might follow you there too in order to get you banned, so the best thing is to completely stop posting here for tonight and to go make fun of Liverpool someplace else.
If you don't take my advice, I can guarantee you that you'll be banned :p

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I just scrolled the whole match thread trough from the start of the game, that exploded :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid didnt have much chances. Both teams were pretty even all the way to the end (each of them hit the post once even). The game flattened once Mo came off then when the goals were scored it came back to life again with some chances on both sides then Bale hit a wonder goal out of nowhere. Liverpool stayed in it till Bale tried his luck on Karius and it worked then it was game over. Some solo runs from Mane here and there but no possibility of a comeback.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh its hard to blame him. As ridiculous a strategy it may seem in football I think he figured it probably was his best chance against a vastly superior team to get an early goal and rev them up mentally. He gambled and lost.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
To me, at least this time around regarding a Klopp's team, it had more to do with their confidence being shot after Salah got injured and that Bendtner looking mofo making catastrophic mistake than running out of gas. They lost mentally not physically IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)