Champions League 2017/2018 (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still don't understand how the bunch of you succeeded in convincing him that I was Marcelo :lol: Nice prank, though.
You are far too generous. I still don't understand how you managed to convince him you were personally a friend of Vidal with a desire to hook up just him with special insider information.

The audacity alone to even think of trying that god damn.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well gotta admit it was great pleasure to see pool lose tonight. They won't be getting any sympathy from me, they've had more than their fair share of luck in the finals so it was thoroughly enjoyable to see them in tears. That said, I do feel sorry for salah and wish him a speedy recovery as the WC needs players like him.

As for Ramos, once a cunt always a cunt. In a way I'm glad most of the EPL fanboys can get to see what a prick Ramos is. It was certainly strange watching this game as it was hard to root Real but at the same time it was enjoyable to see that only we alone have stopped Real from winning 4 in a row.

Reals dynasty is coming to an end and id be surprised if they do it again. Bale wants out, maybe a few others as well. Their key players rolling on the years and they are feeling the pressure and hunger to concentrate a lot more on la liga next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The pots for next year's draw will look more or less like this:

POT 1: Real Madrid, Atletico, Barcelona, Manchester City, Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Lokomotiv Moscow
POT 2: Dortmund, Porto, Manchester United, Shakhtar, Napoli, Tottenham, Roma, team from CL qualifiers
POT 3: Liverpool, Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, CSKA Moscow, Valencia, 2 teams from CL qualifiers
POT 4: Plzen, Brugge, Galatasaray, Inter, Hoffenheim, 3 teams from CL qualifiers

We're avoiding all the top teams and even the hardest group we can get is a group from where we should easily qualify.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry about the loss, Enron.

Liverpool were never going to win tonight, with or without the errors from your keeper, but they should still be proud of making the final. It was a lot further than anyone would've expected them to get and we sure aren't in any position to be mocking considering we've lost our last two finals.

Heysel was 30 years ago. About time to get over it.
I only heard about Heysel yesterday. So for me, I deserve a break as I haven't had a chance to process and rage about it yet.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

POT 1: Real Madrid, Atletico, Barcelona, Manchester City, Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Lokomotiv Moscow
POT 2: Dortmund, Porto, Manchester United, Shakhtar, Napoli, Tottenham, Roma, team from CL qualifiers
POT 3: Liverpool, Schalke, Lyon, Monaco, CSKA Moscow, Valencia, 2 teams from CL qualifiers
POT 4: Plzen, Brugge, Galatasaray, Inter, Hoffenheim, 3 teams from CL qualifiers

We're avoiding all the top teams and even the hardest group we can get is a group from where we should easily qualify.
Not Plzen.

Austria are ranked 11th in the co-efficient rankings now not Czech Republic. Means FC Salzburg will be in the CL next year.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Porto, cska and plzen please.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well gotta admit it was great pleasure to see pool lose tonight. They won't be getting any sympathy from me, they've had more than their fair share of luck in the finals so it was thoroughly enjoyable to see them in tears. That said, I do feel sorry for salah and wish him a speedy recovery as the WC needs players like him.

As for Ramos, once a cunt always a cunt. In a way I'm glad most of the EPL fanboys can get to see what a prick Ramos is. It was certainly strange watching this game as it was hard to root Real but at the same time it was enjoyable to see that only we alone have stopped Real from winning 4 in a row.

Reals dynasty is coming to an end and id be surprised if they do it again. Bale wants out, maybe a few others as well. Their key players rolling on the years and they are feeling the pressure and hunger to concentrate a lot more on la liga next year.

agree with most of what you are saying here

hard to say if Real's dynasty is really coming to an end, they had a great deal of luck along the road to the final, I think they have at least 1 more year in them

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Easy win for Real as expected. They weren't even at their best but Liverpool offered very little. Bit disappointed on Pool to be honest, expected a bit more from them although I knew they were way overhyped.
Totally agreed. For me it was clear to see they ran out of steam. Liverpool played their chance, but them not getting in front in the first half meaned the end to them - that was their only chance. Even without Karius´ brainfarts Real would have won anyway.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Salah out changed the game, after that they were at Madrid's mercy. No one knows how the match would have gone, but they wouldn't have had that mental and sporting blow

There's some revisionism in here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)