Champions League 2017/2018 (4 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They’re saving it all for this game. They live for CL finals. It’s their competition and they know it.
Not sure, i think they take it as given to win it again. I'm actually giving the one trick Pony Klopp a chance with his aggressive football. It isn't gonna be a close game though imo, cause if things go bad for Pool, it's gonna be really bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah I know what you mean. Two thoroughly detestable clubs (and fanbases )going at it. But in this case, for me, Madrid is the lesser of two evils.

Oh and I can’t forget about Heysel. Can never EVER hope Liverpool win anything after that incident.
You hate Liverpool as well? :D For me its mostly because of their fans, they are simply unbearable at times, I know all clubs have them, but this "YNWA" walk alone shit, their endless talk about Anfield atmosphere and so on is just too much.

Real Madrid fans are disgusting as well mostly, so arrogant.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid for the win agree but i cant consciously get myself to 'root' for them. Would feel content and disgusting at the same time if they score for example if you know what i mean.
If it wasnt Liverpool in the final, I would definitely hope for another win than Real Madrid. Tired of seeing them win it all the time :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You hate Liverpool as well? :D For me its mostly because of their fans, they are simply unbearable at times, I know all clubs have them, but this "YNWA" walk alone shit, their endless talk about Anfield atmosphere and so on is just too much.

Real Madrid fans are disgusting as well mostly, so arrogant.

- - - Updated - - -

If it wasnt Liverpool in the final, I would definitely hope for another win than Real Madrid. Tired of seeing them win it all the time :p
Of course I don’t like Liverpool. How any Juventino can like them or want them to win this is beyond me.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not sure, i think they take it as given to win it again. I'm actually giving the one trick Pony Klopp a chance with his aggressive football. It isn't gonna be a close game though imo, cause if things go bad for Pool, it's gonna be really bad.
Hope it ends 6-5 for "pool and the stress would make the madrid squad and staff age by 10 years in 90 mins

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's a matter of choosing the lesser evil.
Hmm..

Real is the good looking guy in your class, he's a actually pretty chill and fun to hang with, but he gets all the attention from the girls and he is better at football than you are, so you kinda hate him, but still look up to him. Let's call him.. i don't know.. Christian.

Then there's Liverpool. The fat ginger acne girl with the annoying voice and funky lunchboxes with a severe fish/cheese-smell, who always say the most stupid things and always reeks of sour sweat; the only thing keeping her from being put down is the human rights. Let's call her.. I don't know.. Moo Slime.

Do you want your planet to be inhabited by Christians or Moo Slimes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)