Champions League 2017/2018 (295 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hmm..

Real is the good looking guy in your class, he's a actually pretty chill and fun to hang with, but he gets all the attention from the girls and he is better at football than you are, so you kinda hate him, but still look up to him. Let's call him.. i don't know.. Christian.

Then there's Liverpool. The fat ginger acne girl with the annoying voice and funky lunchboxes with a severe fish/cheese-smell, who always say the most stupid things and always reeks of sour sweat; the only thing keeping her from being put down is the human rights. Let's call her.. I don't know.. Moo Slime.

Do you want your planet to be inhabited by Christians or Moo Slimes?
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Liverpool obviously, especially since it happened after 2003.
2005 is my favorite final ever.
Same. I strongly sympathize with Liverpool because they eased that 03 pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm..

Real is the good looking guy in your class, he's a actually pretty chill and fun to hang with, but he gets all the attention from the girls and he is better at football than you are, so you kinda hate him, but still look up to him. Let's call him.. i don't know.. Christian.

Then there's Liverpool. The fat ginger acne girl with the annoying voice and funky lunchboxes with a severe fish/cheese-smell, who always say the most stupid things and always reeks of sour sweat; the only thing keeping her from being put down is the human rights. Let's call her.. I don't know.. Moo Slime.

How good is Moo Slimes head game?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hmm..

I think you are currently besting Lapa for Tuz' funniest Nazi

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Disgraceful :sergio:
Specially after such fresh wounds you fckers supported Meelan over 'pool :sergio:
i was ecstatic when they lost, the tears and the anger and the desperation and the panic oooooooh Gaawd

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hmm..

:lol:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
that's not true, but if I lived in America, maybe

I have family in New Orleans they can't stand blacks. Call them lazy and such. Here in europe I literally never had any issues with any black guy
In general there is a big difference in mindset from black africans and black americans, mostly Europeans dont mind blacks, bar somalis is my impression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 294)