Champions League 2017/2018 (12 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
so i was right, it is Lyon Wolfsburg final (had no idea when i suggested it 2 days ago). women footie so predictable :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

looks like Alen Halilovic @Jethro
Exactly :lol:
Btw, where's next Iniesta? Las Palmas? :lol: rejected Bosnia and now can't even make Las Palmas' starting XI

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's rather simple. Madrid are so far ahead of everyone else; winning another CL doesn't really make a difference, as they'll continue to be superior to all. Liverpool are a cuntish EPL club. Insufferable team, annoying coach, and I can't stomach the idea that having not won their domestic title for almost 20 years, they somehow manage to win 2 CL crowns in under 15. Fuck that. There's also the Mo Salah factor. If Liverpool win, Egyptians the world over will rejoice and say things like "in the reign of Sisi, Salah guides us to glory" or "During a holy month when he is fasting, Salah calls on the power of the divine to will him and his team to victory." They're going to involve politics and religion in this, and it's fucking appalling, so no thanks.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This is such a horrible final for me

I want to root for the underdog but i cant. Its Liverpool and it'll remind me of our 2 final losses if they go on and do it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is such a horrible final for me

I want to root for the underdog but i cant. Its Liverpool and it'll remind me of our 2 final losses if they go on and do it.
It’s easy. Madrid for the win. Who gives a fuck if they win another CL. They are light years ahead of everyone anyway. And also, fuck the EPL and their army of brain dead fans.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It’s easy. Madrid for the win. Who gives a fuck if they win another CL. They are light years ahead of everyone anyway. And also, fuck the EPL and their army of brain dead fans.
Madrid for the win agree but i cant consciously get myself to 'root' for them. Would feel content and disgusting at the same time if they score for example if you know what i mean.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Madrid for the win agree but i cant consciously get myself to 'root' for them. Would feel content and disgusting at the same time if they win if you know what i mean.
Yeah I know what you mean. Two thoroughly detestable clubs (and fanbases )going at it. But in this case, for me, Madrid is the lesser of two evils.

Oh and I can’t forget about Heysel. Can never EVER hope Liverpool win anything after that incident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)