Champions League 2017/2018 (12 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do you know what's going to suck really hard? That the poor refereeing will influence games at the World Cup, well it won't suck really hard if a European team wins it, in that case it will be awesome.
No, rooot for Senegal with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlucky Roma, but they only have themselves to blame. I'm compelled to root for the thieveing whites of Madrid over the insufferable EPL cunts in the final. Tough tough call!
Yeah, tough call. Fuck Madrid tho, I strongly dislike them, especially Ramos. Hope they get fucked.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Football don't need VAR, VAR is so 1950s.

Football need AIR, Artificial Intelligence Referring. That's the kind of referring like in video games where a micrometer offside is indeed called out as an offside.

Surround the pitch with like 1000-2000 ultra high frame rate cameras and another couple hundreds or so of various sensors equipments, connect all the motions data to a cluster of supercomputers to analyze the data in real time, and officiate the match.

Maybe in the year 2100s :lol:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What amazes me is that we bitch about our RB and midfield whereas Pool plays with Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold as full-backs and Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner in the middle and still get into the final :sergio:
They attack and dont conserve energy for who knows what.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What amazes me is that we bitch about our RB and midfield whereas Pool plays with Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold as full-backs and Wijnaldum, Henderson and Milner in the middle and still get into the final :sergio:
They attack and dont conserve energy for who knows what.
How many points in their domestic league do Pool have? 20 points less than Juventus?

And also the comparison really isn't fair. We aren't in the CL final because we drew Real Madrid in the 1/4s while Pool drew crap sides all the way like Porto, Roma, Citeh etc.

If Pool had faced Real they would have been knocked. If we had faced the teams they faced, we would be in the final again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Football don't need VAR, VAR is so 1950s.

Football need AIR, Artificial Intelligence Referring. That's the kind of referring like in video games where a micrometer offside is indeed called out as an offside.

Surround the pitch with like 1000-2000 ultra high frame rate cameras and another couple hundreds or so of various sensors equipments, connect all the motions data to a cluster of supercomputers to analyze the data in real time, and officiate the match.

Maybe in the year 2100s :lol:

I bet this post sounded funnier in your head before posting it.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Unlucky Roma, but they only have themselves to blame. I'm compelled to root for the thieveing whites of Madrid over the insufferable EPL $#@!s in the final. Tough tough call!
Agree. It's not the absence of VAR that means Roma didn't make the final. It's conceding 5 goals in the first leg that did for them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agree. It's not the absence of VAR that means Roma didn't make the final. It's conceding 5 goals in the first leg that did for them.
true. they could still have made it to extra time at least if they were awarded a deserved penalty and the pool defender should have been sent off. they should have had a good half an hour (and a potential extra time) against a 10-men, out of ideas liverpool.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Roma now say it might have been a different final with VAR - Maybe but the overall success that Real have is not due to VAR is due to them being a great team - Its like us in Serie A..
Anyway with VAR we might have seen a Juve Roma final..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)