Champions League 2017/2018 (16 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just accept that some of us actually have some balls and will not simply say “yeah they are a great team, they deserve it”

I mean dude wtf? Are you blind or are you a closet real madrid fan?

Intentionally or not, there is a serious problem of referral methods in the cl, and unluckily for us, there is one team heavily favoured by it, and its real madrid.

The problem with this is that for us to win against them, we need to play waayy above our capabilities because one mistake and the ref will set you up.

This is inexcusable and i refuse to just let it happen and call them a great team by winnignn this way.

Its moronic

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just accept that some of us actually have some balls and will not simply say “yeah they are a great team, they deserve it”

Intentionally or not, there is a serious problem of referral methods in the cl, and unluckily for us, there is one team heavily favoured by it, and its real madrid.

The problem with this is that for us to win against them, we need to play waayy above our capabilities because one mistake and the ref will set you up.

This is inexcusable and i refuse to just let it happen and call them a great team by winnignn this way.

Its moronic
:tup:
If they're such a great team, why do they suck ass in La Liga?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Its moronic

Have some balls lol. Dude you're all weeping and moaning like sissies

They get the 50-50 calls and that's a shame for us, but there's no grand scheme just as there is none for Juve in Serie A.

Refusing to call this Madrid side great is being petulant and sore

Lots of Inter fans in here, pretty disgusting

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Have some balls lol. Dude you're all weeping and moaning like sissies

They get the 50-50 calls and that's a shame for us, but there's no grand scheme just as there is none for Juve in Serie A.

Refusing to call this Madrid side great is being petulant and sore

Lots of Inter fans in here, pretty disgusting
You are naive as hell if you believe theres nothing behind this. And im not talking about conspiracy. Referees simply bend over to real because of pressure because theres no replay system. Thats all theres to it. And stop calling people inter fans because we refuse to accept this because is stupid and makes you look more stupid.

They get all the 50 50, and that is not “a shame for us“ , thats a fuking major problem with the system. Stop being a pussy and eating what uefa is giving you

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You are naive as hell if you believe theres nothing behind this. And im not talking about conspiracy. Referees simply bend over to real because of pressure because theres no replay system. Thats all theres to it. And stop calling people inter fans because we refuse to accept this because is stupid and makes you look more stupid.

They get all the 50 50, and that is not “a shame for us“ , thats a fuking major problem with the system. Stop being a pussy and eating what uefa is giving you
They are pressured to give the benefit of the doubt to the bigger and more attractive team in 50-50 calls, that's how football works and that's all there is to it. Is there a 'fuking major problem' with how refs make their calls in regards to Juve in Serie A? No because that suits you. And I bet you look down on Inter for how they react because of the latest match.

Mar 10, 2009
The difference is, in the league there are plenty of games for bad refereeing decisions to cancel out. That isnt the case in the Champions League. One mistake and you're out. Not only that, but Real get 100% of 50-50 calls. I honestly can't remember the last time a 50-50 decision went against them. They also get some blatantly wrong decisions in their favor. (Marcelo handball, last year's Vidal red and Penaldo's offside goals are prime examples).
The Champions League is a competition of fine details and margins, and these decisions have helped Madrid get over the line in every year they've won the trophy recently.

Thank you

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They are pressured to give the benefit of the doubt to the bigger and more attractive team in 50-50 calls, that's how football works and that's all there is to it. Is there a 'fuking major problem' with how refs make their calls in regards to Juve in Serie A? No because that suits you. And I bet you look down on Inter for how they react because of the latest match.
Theres no problem because there isnt any problem. Thats all theres to it. And thank god we have VAR to cancel out bad decitions.

Do not compare because is not the same sceneario.

And i dont care about what the rest of italy say because we are head and shoulders better than them and we win our games in the end, while they fluff all their games and come to us for an excuse.

You implication that we are the real madrid of italy boderline worrysome coming from a supposed juve fan

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Theres no problem because there isnt any problem. Thats all theres to it. And thank god we have VAR to cancel out bad decitions.

Do not compare because is not the same sceneario.

And i dont care about what the rest of italy say because we are head and shoulders better than them and we win our games in the end, while they fluff all their games and come to us for an excuse.

You implication that we are the real madrid of italy boderline worrysome coming from a supposed juve fan
It's the same thing. I was not saying Juve is getting help, just pointing out the hypocrisy

"From a supposed Juve fan", I'm done here not discussion worthy

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No offence dude, but you cannot really compare the two. Juve winning the game over 38 games is more credible than peaking in the knockout stage of a cup competition. Had Juve got a decision their way in the league, it won't make as much of a difference than in a cup competition, when success or elimination can depend on a refereeing mistake.
Our inter game could have easily been a loss had pjanic been sent off and the ref only gave Vecino a yellow.

Similarly Napoli wouldnt have been battered by viola had the ref "overlooked" Koulibali's foul and treated it as soft. Same thing in the Gol di Muntari season.

If its a very tight and close competition in the league then luck & ref help definitely helps. I do understand that in knockouts its worse but his comment is still largely true.

When we are bulldozing the league and winning by giant gaps like in past seasons it doesnt matter yeah.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Our inter game could have easily been a loss had pjanic been sent off and the ref only gave Vecino a yellow.

Similarly Napoli wouldnt have been battered by viola had the ref "overlooked" Koulibali's foul and treated it as soft. Same thing in the Gol di Muntari season.

If its a very tight and close competition in the league then luck & ref help definitely helps. I do understand that in knockouts its worse but his comment is still largely true.

When we are bulldozing the league and winning by giant gaps like in past seasons it doesnt matter yeah.
You are the one with the soft red... :sergio:

Koulibali was sent off for a textbook technical foul. It wasn't for a violent conduct like Vecino. :sergio:

Unlike you referees know the rules and follow them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
As I said, the refs have been very poor in Madrid matches, especialy at the Bernabeu and usually in favour of Madrid.

I just refuse to see it as conspiracy. Star players and big teams get calls, and Madrid has the most stars and is the biggest team. It happens in every sport. Crosby and Ovechkin get calls no one else does in hockey. James, Westbrook, Harden, Curry in basketball. Brady and Manning in football. And so on. It's annoying, but it isn't really some conspiracy.

Barcelona and Madrid get more 50/50 calls in their favour. It won't change until other teams match their star power and style.
Calling it 100% not fixed is just as questionable as calling it 100% fixed though. Me personally I dont know whether UEFA has impact on the draws or refs, but I won't exclude either possibility, it's UEFA after all.

Aug 2, 2005
the entire team doesn't get caught sleepwalking in the last 30 seconds of injury time.
Exactly what I though when I saw Real yesterday in the last min of injury time, same play was there, from the left and almost 3-4 Real players were pushing and went forward against the Ball holder in that area, while we allowed Kroos the whole time to walk and think and then send the cross to Ronaldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 29, 2006
Believe it or not, but I also think referees are more biased since the new edition of the CL. Before this edition, one of the reasons why various teams won the competition was that referees where 'randomly' biased and unfair. You could see an English ref (for instance) waving on on a very hard challenges and that changes the complexion of a game to the point where Real M might not have advantage over a very average technically, but bullish physically team.

Nowdays, with the increase of 'star' power, certain players are considered untouchable and every little foul is given, special treatment is always afforded to them and so forth. I think that is why people expect us to 'match' Real M 'star power'. Since most call quality the function of what a player does on the pitch and the titles that he wins - having a quality 'bias' in the head of the referee is more than just wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)