Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What was the worst CL final you witnessed as a neutral? One where you would lose no matter which team lifted the trophy? :D

This season's final has a potential to be one of the worst in that regard.

PS Milan - Inter CL final would be by far the worst imaginable I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What was the worst CL final you witnessed as a neutral? One where you would lose no matter which team lifted the trophy? :D
Man United-Chelsea 2008

Only one i can think of from recent memory

I obviously supported Bayern and Liverpool in their finals against Inter and Milan

Man United-Barca in 2011 was pretty annoying too

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Hard to answer, but between Inter and Bayern who did you "want" most to win the final? You hate Inter if not much more, then at least slightly more than Bayern if im right?

- - - Updated - - -

Man United-Chelsea 2008

Only one i can think of from recent memory

I obviously supported Bayern and Liverpool in their finals against Inter and Milan

Man United-Barca in 2011 was pretty annoying too
Yep, both teams disgusting. 2009 and 2011 as well. And definitely 2006, if Arsenal would have won that :inter:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dat Van Buyten-Demichelis pairing :beppe:

I think you were very lucky to reach the final that year IMO. Obviously you were quite not yet at the level of elite teams back then.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to answer, but between Inter and Bayern who did you "want" most to win the final? You hate Inter if not much more, then at least slightly more than Bayern if im right?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, both teams disgusting. 2009 and 2011 as well. And definitely 2006, if Arsenal would have won that :inter:
I dint mind Barca winning in 2009 as it broke the EPL dominance so i was kinda happy inside that Chelsea got robbed in that semi.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

I think you were very lucky to reach the final that year IMO. Obviously you were quite not yet at the level of elite teams back then.
No one saw it coming back then. You can compare it with this years Liverpool. Half a year ago no one imagined Liverpool would play in the final.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I dint mind Barca winning in 2009 as it broke the EPL dominance so i was kinda happy inside that Chelsea got robbed in that semi.
It was due to the fact that I dislike both the EPL teams and Barca, but if I have to chose I go with Barca as well. Them beating Arsenal 2006, then United 2009 and 2011 was fine. Still dont like them though.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I would cheer for Pool as well but then again i think to myself that this makes us look really bad that we made 2 finals and lost both while Pool with a similar budget goes on and wins it(potentially)

Could we make excuses for budget anymore in that case ?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
A team that spends 95mil on Higuain has simply no right to blame anything on budget

Forza Liverpool in the final. I want Madrid to lose it
I'd rather see Juve lose to CL winner than to a team that got rekt by Liverpool. Ofc Real are disgusting but it's better for Juventus reputation

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I would cheer for Pool as well but then again i think to myself that this makes us look really bad that we made 2 finals and lost both while Pool with a similar budget goes on and wins it(potentially)

It's going to be a kick in the teeth to those in the management that wants or doesn’t mind status quo. I'm all for it

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's going to be a kick in the teeth to those in the management that wants or doesn’t mind status quo. I'm all for it
I dont think it would change a thing though

'our objective is to win scudetto and reach quarter finals of the champions league'

insert elkann.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)