Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont know any Celtic fans or know much about them for that matter, so cant say. But many of those Liverpool fans i encounted are like that - my friend as well at times. They think they have the best atmosphere, football, passion and so on.

Bundesliga atmosphere <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PL atmosphere

lol ofcourse EPL doesent come close to BL. funny thing is, ive met people even in Germany thinking Anfield, Old Trafford etc have amazing atmosphere lol

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
lol ofcourse EPL doesent come close to BL. funny thing is, ive met people even in Germany thinking Anfield, Old Trafford etc have amazing atmosphere lol
I think its mainly because those places are hyped a lot, way more than what they deserve to be. German football stadiums are not hyped the same way, and there for the average football fan without any big knowledge dont know that there are far better places to watch a game if you look for a thrilling atmosphere.

To me the Bundesliga is the best without a doubt in that regard if its between the 4 best leagues. Always full stadiums, amazing crowds, and new stadiums as well, good for TV. Whenever i watch english football there are mostly dead silent, I know there are a lot of tourists, but its not only the biggest clubs it goes for having shit atmosphere.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some Real fans who thought he did this cause he is afraid to face them. LOL

I really hope Bayern $#@!s Real pretty hard, alla Barca treatment 7-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be the dream :D its gonna be tough, but I think we will give them a good run. Jupp will have something good in mind

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Arent u 100% Pool fan anyway.
100%

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool fans can be among the most annoying on the planet. Epl fans in general, but Pool fans.. My God.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
100%

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. What makes them the most irritating is the delusion, self-righteous and then offcourse the “YNWA” being so cool, Anfield having the best atmosphere and how teams crumble while coming there. :inter:

They wanna tell you every single time how good atmosphere they have, but 95% of the time its not special from a TV point of view. Hell you find much better atmosphere in 9 out of 10 Bundesliga matches
You're like a 100% Germanpool fan. Have you never seen a match in Turkey, Uruguay, So Salvador?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
They do. As did the old White Hart Lane, St James Park etc. Thing about atmosphere is that it's not really appreciable on a YouTube video filmed from someone's mobile 'phone, and something you have to experience in person by being there. Emirates, Etihad, Stamford Bridge, Wembley - not so much.

Liverpool, although I can't stand them, will have an amazing / intimidating atmosphere for the Roma match (depending on your allegiance).

Admittedly, those German stadiums are bouncing. Literally. They look great.

P.S. @Enron. A Liverpool fan that isn't an delusioned and entitled whinger. Seems like a good lad.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
They do. As did the old White Hart Lane, St James Park etc. Thing about atmosphere is that it's not really appreciable on a YouTube video filmed from someone's mobile 'phone, and something you have to experience in person by being there. Emirates, Etihad, Stamford Bridge, Wembley - not so much.

Liverpool, although I can't stand them, will have an amazing / intimidating atmosphere for the Roma match (depending on your allegiance).

P.S. @Enron. A Liverpool fan that isn't an delusioned and entitled whinger. Seems like a good lad.
What do you think about the game tonight? I got DC on Tottenham on my acca, so as long as they don't lose, then i'm fine.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
What do you think about the game tonight? I got DC on Tottenham on my acca, so as long as they don't lose, then i'm fine.
Think it has score-draw written all over it. Spurs unbeaten in 14 league games, good at home. City the better team on paper, off form, but won't want to be losing their 4th game in a row.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I dont think so. Ive seen enough games of those clubs to know the difference between EPL and BL. spanish teams as well, overrated atmosphere

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I dont think so. Ive seen enough games of those clubs to know the difference between EPL and BL. spanish teams as well, overrated atmosphere
I'm in no way a fan of Liverpool or Utd in any shape or form. But I have been to both Old Trafford and Anfield, and the atmosphere there IS everything it's cracked up to be. Of course, this doesn't apply to the entire PL. Some English stadia are dull and boring, but not those two.

P.S. I'll leave it there but happy to discuss more in PL thread, don't want to derail this section from the CL conversations :jck: (warning to self).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)