Champions League 2017/2018 (14 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
doubt it, hes banned :sigh:

maybe they wont win the CL, but this past weekend they held 80%+ possession for an entire game. ive never seen anything like it before
I know thats why I used that smiley :p

Seriously though, City is a good team. But to me also overrated in the sense, when some pundits and others call them one of the best teams ever.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know thats why I used that smiley :p

Seriously though, City is a good team. But to me also overrated in the sense, when some pundits and others call them one of the best teams ever.
they got kicked out by Monaco in Ro.16, spent another 200-300M, just to be kicked out by Pool in QF. next season, they are sure to reach SF after another great mercato, but you just know that Valencia team will be way too strong for them

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
they got kicked out by Monaco in Ro.16, spent another 200-300M, just to be kicked out by Pool in QF. next season, they are sure to reach SF after another great mercato, but you just know that Valencia team will be way too strong for them
Yes I could see something like that play out. Pep is a great coach, especially after he used some billions here and there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Most underrated striker of this generation
if we bought him in 2011 (just before Conte arrived), or he went to Bayern in 2012 (was their 1st option before getting Mandzukic), hed be much more recognized. but when you spend your entire career in mediocre clubs, no one will remember you, no matter how good you are

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
if we bought him in 2011 (just before Conte arrived), or he went to Bayern in 2012 (was their 1st option before getting Mandzukic), hed be much more recognized. but when you spend your entire career in mediocre clubs, no one will remember you, no matter how good you are
Exactly. At least, he will be rembered here in Bosnia as the best player probably of all time. But you can see a lot of people "spitting" on him as well. That really hurts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly. At least, he will be rembered here in Bosnia as the best player probably of all time. But you can see a lot of people "spitting" on him as well. That really hurts.
youll see those same people wish they had him back once he retires, when they realize how crap we are without him (and Pjanic)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)