Champions League 2017/2018 (7 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Barca has very good defensive record this season. They have conceded only 2 in CL. Real conceded 7 in group. 7!
9 if u add Psg game.

In league the difference is also huge.

Numbers clearly show Real defense is worse.

In 2 leg tie we beat this Real. In final we lose.

We would lose to Sevilla in final.
Oh shit, I didn’t know Barca only had two goals conceded.

Just saw the highlights tho, it was all Messi that changed the game. That dude is too good, don’t think I’ve seen anyone as unstoppable in any sport.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I think Liverpool fans are going to be in for the biggest surprise in the QF’s. From what I’ve read on their forums, they like their chances against any of the teams left. They have a potent attack but an absolutely abysmal MID-DEF-GK, that will get exposed against any of the other Quarter finalists imo.
I'd actually fancy Liverpool's chances against anyone if it were just one leg. But over two games? There's no way their defence holds up.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Bianconero_Aus

Spurs have done the Premier League proud, Spurs was better than Juventus for 165 mins of 180mins in both games, they looked a league above Juventus at times, Juventus did a smash and grab, sort of reminded me of a Championship side knocking out a Premier League team in the FA Cup.

This defeat will do Spurs the world of good, won't happen again next season.

As for Juventus, all i've seen in these 2 games is if they come up against City or Liverpool they'll get pummeled.

::lol3::

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm always surprised how much I despise Barca; their mes que un club, their catalan independence bullshit and their righteous belief in their playstyle.

I wanna draw them and punish them.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero_Aus

Spurs have done the Premier League proud, Spurs was better than Juventus for 165 mins of 180mins in both games, they looked a league above Juventus at times, Juventus did a smash and grab, sort of reminded me of a Championship side knocking out a Premier League team in the FA Cup.

As for Juventus, all i've seen in these 2 games is if they come up against City or Liverpool they'll get pummeled.

:allegri:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think Liverpool fans are going to be in for the biggest surprise in the QF’s. From what I’ve read on their forums, they like their chances against any of the teams left. They have a potent attack but an absolutely abysmal MID-DEF-GK, that will get exposed against any of the other Quarter finalists imo.

I’d like to see:
Juve - Sevilla
Real Madrid - City
Bayern - Roma
Barca - Liverpool
Not surprising at all. Liverpool fans are almost as delusional as United fans.

Mar 10, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

You can't make this up seriously

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
@Bianconero_Aus

Well. Partly correct. Juve was a harsh lesson for us. But one worth learning.

And I'm not at all convinced you'd get pummeled by Liverpool. I'd favour Juventus in that match-up quite heavily.

I know it's boring, but it is looking like City, Real and Barca are the one's most likely this year.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yep. Juve was a harsh lesson for us. But one worth learning.

And I'm not at all convinced you'd get pummeled by Liverpool. I'd favour Juventus in that match-up quite heavily.

I know it's boring, but it is looking like City, Real and Barca are the one's most likely this year.
FC Bayern?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
@Bianconero_Aus

:3::
Dass it. I want Liverpool. But I'd rather have sevilla or Roma. Seriously don't want to think about anyone else. I want the luckiest draws till the final. At which point we won't draw :snoop:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's difficult to say. Bundesliga doesn't really get any coverage over here. I'll have to confess I just don't know very much about Bayern. Is it different in mainland Europe?
Get yourself BT sport. It's not like there's no coverage, it's more to do with what you want to watch.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's difficult to say. Bundesliga doesn't really get any coverage over here. I'll have to confess I just don't know very much about Bayern. Is it different in mainland Europe?
An EPL fan that doesn't know about continental football ::lol3::

Bayern is as good as Barca and Real. They have a great squad, a great coach and experience.

City is overrated. They lack experience and haven't met a great knock-out team yet; until then I consider them behind those three.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bayern are hitting form right time. Besiktas might not be anything special but these results build confidence. I wouldnt want to face them. Jupp record in CL is also very very good.

Pool and City havent played anyone special yet. If they draw Real/Barca/Bayern/Juve it will show where they are really. But they could end up drawing Sevilla/Roma who they would fancy to beat. Or draw each other...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)