Champions League 2017/2018 (18 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Me too. I still do not know the results from the games played yesterday.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
I will not even bother look for the results from yesterday's matches.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Ganging up on someone, calling them fat and harassing them is not acceptable. Following me around like a dog because i gave you an infraction or because you think you know what's going and you don't is also not acceptable. Consider this the last time i afford you any explanation on the matter.
calm down kim jong un

why not sentence him to 15 years labor too?

oh thats right its a fucken internet forum

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
Few days ago I was watching sport news and I find it laughable that Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City have better odds on winning the CL title than Juventus. :rolleyes:

#OVERRATED EPL#

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's always like that. Bookies are fucking retards with a hard on for EPL turd nuggets. OMG! Those fuckers have exciting attacking players, but get owned in the CL every year because they don't understand the basics, the fundamentals of defending; typical British propaganda machine at work.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Atletico unlike us should have a CL title to their name right now.

We do have a CL title in our name, in fact we have two.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always like that. Bookies are fucking retards with a hard on for EPL turd nuggets. OMG! Those fuckers have exciting attacking players, but get owned in the CL every year because they don't understand the basics, the fundamentals of defending; typical British propaganda machine at work.
Nah, bookies aren't retards, the people doing the betting are. Most of the bookmakers whose odds you see quoted online cater to a British market, people who have very little knowledge of the continental game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ganging up on someone, calling them fat and harassing them is not acceptable. Following me around like a dog because i gave you an infraction or because you think you know what's going and you don't is also not acceptable. Consider this the last time i afford you any explanation on the matter.
Following you around? What rubbish. I've responded to 2 of your posts in an entire month. One of them was an outright lie you doubled down on about Gigi "not really playing in the 90s" when he obviously played for almost half the decade, and the other a false equivalence between Juventus and PSG, a team that has never gone past CL QFs.

And I'm perfectly fine being infracted. I've said many times that my infractions are pretty much all warranted, I could receive more than I do. It had nothing to do with that. It was about you cheerleading a poster also throwing out personal insults.

@JuveJay @Enron @Dostoevsky

This moderator has now called me a dog multiple times, has called me a "lifeless little pansy", called multiple members in the Conte thread "losers allergic to winning." All within the last month or so. All of these things are infractions.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Following you around? What rubbish. I've responded to 2 of your posts in an entire month. One of them was an outright lie you doubled down on about Gigi "not really playing in the 90s" when he obviously played for almost half the decade, and the other a false equivalence between Juventus and PSG, a team that has never gone past CL QFs.

And I'm perfectly fine being infracted. I've said many times that my infractions are pretty much all warranted, I could receive more than I do. It had nothing to do with that. It was about you cheerleading a poster also throwing out personal insults.

@JuveJay @Enron @Dostoevsky

This moderator has now called me a dog multiple times, has called me a "lifeless little pansy", called multiple members in the Conte thread "losers allergic to winning." All within the last month or so. All of these things are infractions.
Sad he got banned. Would have +repped this one.

:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)