Champions League 2017/2018 (20 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I just always had the impression of him being madridista trough and trough, although I knew he also had a close relation to Juventus for his time there and what he achieved while playing in Italy. Not only winning the Ballon d`Or, but also winning WC 98, Euro 2000 with France. He truly was a fantastic player.
He also said "Once a Juventino always a Juventino" at a legends game. I can't explain why I think he's genuine; it just feels like it. He's definitely more Madrid than Juve, but he has managed to show genuine affection for both clubs.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He also said "Once a Juventino always a Juventino" at a legends game. I can't explain why I think he's genuine; it just feels like it. He's definitely more Madrid than Juve, but he has managed to show genuine affection for both clubs.
I like Zidane. Although some might disagree big time, I actually find him likeable too.

Classy guy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1998 final he played for Juventus against Real my friend :D

Unless I get you wrong
Other than the offside goal, we lost that final because Zidane choked massively and played like a bag of shit. Brilliant player, but he was a non-factor in both our CL final losses. Might as well have played with 10 on the pitch. :(

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Other than the offside goal, we lost that final because Zidane choked massively and played like a bag of $#@!. Brilliant player, but he was a non-factor in both our CL final losses. Might as well have played with 10 on the pitch. :(
Okay, didnt know that. He was an undercover Real Madrid agent already in 98 :shifty:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
At least we're not like @DAiDEViL and hitting 30 in a couple months.
Hitting 30 and they still won't sell me booze without checking my id :touched:

BUT! - better old and young looking than vice versa.

I saw your face bro, that daily smoking hit you hard already, you gonna look 50 in a couple a years. If i was you, I'd get one of those stupid vaporizers to protect the few sparks of youth left in my already run-down body. :baus:

[video=gifv;CD3ITLs]http://i.imgur.com/CD3ITLs.gifv[/video]
i keeeeeeeed :heart: :vidal:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hitting 30 and they still won't sell me booze without checking my id :touched:

BUT! - better old and young looking than vice versa.

I saw your face bro, that daily smoking hit you hard already, you gonna look 50 in a couple a years. If i was you, I'd get one of those stupid vaporizers to protect the few sparks of youth left in my already run-down body. :baus:

[video=gifv;CD3ITLs]http://i.imgur.com/CD3ITLs.gifv[/video]
i keeeeeeeed :heart: :vidal:
I will age as gracefully as my parents who are 60+ but look like they're in their 40's.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have the same thing with BVB, Real and Barcelona somehow. Just lose the finals (1997, 1998, 2015, 2017), all other k.o. games in the last 20 years we won (3x Real, 2x Barca and 1x BVB)

..maybe i've forgot some games. Feel free to correct me.
Up until that 97 final :sigh: We'd only ever lost to Dortmund once, in a CL group stage encounter the year prior to that. We owned them in the UEFA Cup, and even beat them in the final of that competition in the early 90s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_UEFA_Cup_Final

- - - Updated - - -

At least we're not like @DAiDEViL and hitting 30 in a couple months.
Fuck you. I'll be 40 in under 4 years :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we don't manage to win the CL this time around (we won't obviously) then I hope PSG win it, not for anything but only because if they fail they will do even crazier deals next summer and continue to do so until they win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)