Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
The stake for Bayern to win the match against Real is 3.30 which is a great value imo. Bayern should be a clear favorite after the last matches.
Juve managed to make a comeback at BernaLeo and won 3:0 before the robbery. Bayern too is capable of winning there. Again, the stake on Bayern is AMAZING. You can bet 10 EUR and get 33 EUR back. You can thank me later, I'm giving you a free tip. ;)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The stake for Bayern to win the match against Real is 3.30 which is a great value imo. Bayern should be a clear favorite after the last matches.
Juve managed to make a comeback at BernaLeo and won 3:0 before the robbery. Bayern too is capable of winning there. Again, the stake on Bayern is AMAZING. You can bet 10 EUR and get 33 EUR back. You can thank me later, I'm giving you a free tip. ;)
Just like it was 100% sure Barca would beat Roma right ::lol3::

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
bayern have all some of their best players injured. And real will somehopw manage to get cards or a pen

IMO they are done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)