Champions League 2017/2018 (146 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
yes, he was part of our youth teams until he was 20 years old before he was loaned out to Viareggio in 2010, so he applies to the "3 years at the club between age 15-21" rule

yes, they all count as U21s. Schick would have been too if we signed him, as anyone who wasnt 21 years old at the beginning of this calendar year counts
Cool thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I can see us missing first 3 shots, completely, then Gigi pulls some super heroics, saves 3 and keeps us in it. Then steps up De Siglio :scared: he's shitting bricks, somehow scores, muller scores, chiello like a real juventino fluffs it, Vidal scores winning pk, mass suicide at Tuz
:rofl:

Mar 10, 2009
Reckon football is going through a transition. Bayern and Barcelona aren't looking as strong imo. Reckon the semi final will consists of, PSG, Real, Juve and A.Madrid.

Mar 10, 2009
How did PSG improve? Their problem was (and is) how their defensive organisation look.
Neymar delivers on the big occasion, I know I'm kinda contradicting myself now after what I just said in the non transfer thread, but he is a big upgrade on what they have now.

edit PSG tended to bottle games when it came to the crunch, but Alves and Neymar will help bring some experience.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Neymar delivers on the big occasion, I know I'm kinda contradicting myself now after what I just said in the non transfer thread, but he is a big upgrade on what they have now.

edit PSG tended to bottle games when it came to the crunch, but Alves and Neymar will help bring some experience.
Alves and Neymar won't change their pathetic defensive play. Sorry. But unless I see them buy players, who can level out their tactical play, I have no believe in them being a CL contender. I know some people here have been rating them for the past 3-4 years.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Reckon football is going through a transition. Bayern and Barcelona aren't looking as strong imo. Reckon the semi final will consists of, PSG, Real, Juve and A.Madrid.
Bayern will be there. Wait and see. They will play like shit until february , and peak the last 3 month. Just like last season, Where a blind referee kicked them out.

- - - Updated - - -

I still Think psg is gonna have a difficult time. the competion in their league (Monaco is ripped apart) is to low.

And it just seems like a team that are not serious enough to go to the next level. Amazing squad, but way to much brazilian mentality. Just like alves likes it, samba and Music. The lack the last dicipline and sacrifice - and not yet convinced by their coach.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Alves and Neymar won't change their pathetic defensive play. Sorry. But unless I see them buy players, who can level out their tactical play, I have no believe in them being a CL contender. I know some people here have been rating them for the past 3-4 years.
Their biggest problem is that their manager has no cojones. He is a coward, always has been.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Madrid to pull a 3 peat by beating us in the finals again, PSG winning it or Napoli to pull a surprise appearance in cl finals, will only win if they play us.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
No..

I want us to atleast one good team in the group stage. Finishing 1. In group is 50/50 anyway. Very strong teams finished second last year.

I want us to draw Utd so bad! I freaking hate their club and fans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)