Champions League 2017/2018 (137 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So guys, this is Bayerns year right?

What you reckon, we gonna meet them in the final?

Then its for sure Bayern year.
If we meet bayern in finals im pulling gervinho im not watching the gamem just gonna look st final score

Wouldnt have the heart to watch, 4-1 was horrible.....germans can do worse :scared:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Maybe we can win if we put Pinsoglio in goal.

You know our takers will all bottle it against Neuer.
I can see us missing first 3 shots, completely, then Gigi pulls some super heroics, saves 3 and keeps us in it. Then steps up De Siglio :scared: he's shitting bricks, somehow scores, muller scores, chiello like a real juventino fluffs it, Vidal scores winning pk, mass suicide at Tuz

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I can see us missing first 3 shots, completely, then Gigi pulls some super heroics, saves 3 and keeps us in it. Then steps up De Siglio :scared: he's $#@!ting bricks, somehow scores, muller scores, chiello like a real juventino fluffs it, Vidal scores winning pk, mass suicide at Tuz

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Quick question guys:

Its relating to the CL list. Can I assume that Pinsoglio can be classified as "Home Grown"? If that is the case both Marchisio and Pinsoglio are the home grown players.

Also, can I assume that Mandragora, Bentancur and Kean are young enough to be on the B list? Current squad size is currently 27. I am guessing that 2 of the 3 midfielders (Sturaro, Lemina, Rincon) will be sold and we will add another CM. Also think that if Lichsteiner goes he will be replaced. That brings the squad down to 26. But if the 3 I mentioned are B list, we wouldn't need to exclude anyone from the CL list no? Worst case scenario is if we need to cut someone it could be one of the CMs or Pjaca (who might not be in top form at least during the group stages).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Quick question guys:

Its relating to the CL list. Can I assume that Pinsoglio can be classified as "Home Grown"?
If that is the case both Marchisio and Pinsoglio are the home grown players.

Also, can I assume that Mandragora, Bentancur and Kean are young enough to be on the B list? Current squad size is currently 27. I am guessing that 2 of the 3 midfielders (Sturaro, Lemina, Rincon) will be sold and we will add another CM. Also think that if Lichsteiner goes he will be replaced. That brings the squad down to 26. But if the 3 I mentioned are B list, we wouldn't need to exclude anyone from the CL list no? Worst case scenario is if we need to cut someone it could be one of the CMs or Pjaca (who might not be in top form at least during the group stages).
yes, he was part of our youth teams until he was 20 years old before he was loaned out to Viareggio in 2010, so he applies to the "3 years at the club between age 15-21" rule

yes, they all count as U21s. Schick would have been too if we signed him, as anyone who wasnt 21 years old at the beginning of this calendar year counts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)