Champions League 2016/2017 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I went to Berlin in 2015 without a ticket and it was great (before the match), I highly recommend doing that even without a ticket, but this year I'm changing my mind and thinking about going to Torino. Cardiff hotel/hostels options are ridiculous right now. Some people are talking about London or somewhere closer to Cardiff but I'll be too drunk after the game (and hopefully celebration) and dont want to worry about getting in time to catch a train to go back to wherever I'm staying.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I went to Berlin in 2015 without a ticket and it was great (before the match), I highly recommend doing that even without a ticket, but this year I'm changing my mind and thinking about going to Torino. Cardiff hotel/hostels options are ridiculous right now. Some people are talking about London or somewhere closer to Cardiff but I'll be too drunk after the game (and hopefully celebration) and dont want to worry about getting in time to catch a train to go back to wherever I'm staying.
Torino is also a great idea. Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
because it's a fucking final and you want to spend this day with another gazillion fans without a ticket? :D

@Emmet @Rami @Luca

And you think in torino no one cares about the final?
In 2015 we watched the game on big screen at the piazza san carlo. Check youtube for video's all Day People were singing. Prizes are going up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)