Champions League 2016/2017 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I bought a juve kit for my 4 year old yesterday. Ive been slowly nurturing him into the game but as parents we need to do our bit before the society gets hold of them. The kid will end up like me being only Juve supporter at school and probably everywhere he goes but when he grows older he will realize that it's the best gift he will ever have had.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I bought a juve kit for my 4 year old yesterday. Ive been slowly nurturing him into the game but as parents we need to do our bit before the society gets hold of them. The kid will end up like me being only Juve supporter at school and probably everywhere he goes but when he grows older he will realize that it's the best gift he will ever have had.
Where do you live?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh I see. Probably not a lot of Juve supporters there, but there will be a few virtually anywhere. If you live in a country that has clubs that portray themselves as big, most people gravitate towards those I guess.
Yeah its all EPL here , you get locallers supporting the EPL team and of course Leeds. To this date, ive yet to come across a Juve supporter, other than the odd glory supporter who had a liking when we reached the 2015 final but then changed his team to Chelsea straight after.

Hopefully a CL win, will get us out there and maybe even grow some loyal fans in the process.

Ive been to a number of Italian restaurants and got told they support, Napoli, Roma and Milan. I didnt go to the restaurant again, in case they poisoned me.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, actually my local team is Huddersfield town as thats where I was born and bred. Theyre in the play offs to reach EPL and Sunday is a big day. But im not much of a supporter, as ive only seen them play twice and thats when i got free tickets. :D

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;862842263466119169]https://twitter.com/FCBdaily/status/862842263466119169[/video]

Dirty cunts, they will try doing the same against us

- - - Updated - - -

Hertha Berlin!
[video=twitter;862595071207763969]https://twitter.com/HerthaBSC/status/862595071207763969[/video]

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't. We're not the underdogs. Recognize who we are ffs. We're not Leverkusen. We're not Monaco. We're not Valencia. We are Juventus.

Stop hiding.
No one's saying we don't stand a chance but Real are still the favorites, especially because they have Ronaldo.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Winning this final would wash away the pain of 2003. Nothing would please me more than to see Buffon lift the big ears especially as captain. He had to fight depression and gambling addictions in his time with us and he could have left for any team in the world in 2006 but he chose to stay.

I think the team has the hunger and determination to beat Real in the final and I think the team won't give Madrid an inch in the final they will be all over them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No one's saying we don't stand a chance but Real are still the favorites, especially because they have Ronaldo.
Come on. Look at the respective seasons both teams have had. Look at how we qualified for the final and then look at them. We are favourites.

Not that it matters anyway, Real aren't as stupid as Barcelona.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
To stop Ronaldo you just have to cut the service to him. Atletico managed it the other night and he wasn't able to get many chances.

The players to watch out for are Kroos, Modric and Marcello. They are the players that make the biggest difference. If Isco plays then he will no doubt be another player than can win them the game from nothing. He's quite a clever player and seems to be able to get between the lines very well so i'm hoping Bale starts ahead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)