Champions League 2016/2017 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't know what to expect. On one hand I am seeing us inviting them and living dangerously and on the other I see us pushing up forward and leaving ourselves fragile for the counters. The only thing I am certain of is that I trust Allegri and that we will need the perfect attitude.
Yeah Allegri has to get the balance just right

Too much of either is bad for us

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This all depends on Chiellini.

Chiellini is key for these two matches. If we play him we will most likely go out, leets hope he is injured in these matches because there are no way Allegri will drop him
I missed him in CL-Final 2015 then...

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Both are out of form this season, but their problems on pitch are very different and I think we are better suited to exploiting Barca's problems.
yes, we are better suted to barcelona... Atletico scored against us 1 goal in 2 matches 1:0 and 0:0 when we could won. later against barcelona we had no chance.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well, we are missing our key player Busquets due to suspension. We normally struggle against pressing teams and without Busquets it gets even worse.

If I was Allegri, I'd hustle our back-line. You have lungs for it in Mandzo and Cuardado.
We are running out of gas lately and welcome aboard.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
This all depends on Chiellini.

Chiellini is key for these two matches. If we play him we will most likely go out, leets hope he is injured in these matches because there are no way Allegri will drop him
Bullshit. We conceded 4 goals against Bayern when he didn't play in either leg. Against Real? Absolutely crucial, I love how he absolutely wrecks defenders.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The big key for us is that our main XI are healthy and somewhat fresh. Whether Allegri likes it or not, he will need to start rotating some players on our front lines, and give Higuain, Mario, and Dybala a rest.

IF we go into these ties with our big 3 running on fumes, it will be over before it even begins.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
yes, we are better suted to barcelona... Atletico scored against us 1 goal in 2 matches 1:0 and 0:0 when we could won. later against barcelona we had no chance.
1. I wouldn't say we had no chance against them, especially if it was a 2 legged tie
2. I'd say we're on a similar level nowadays while Barca is weaker

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We can take Barca. I'm happy with this draw. Of course they are a formidable opponent. Neymar, Messi and Suarez are simply very good players. But it's a team that has weaknesses too. And frankly, I think we can do this.
When the day comes were even you don't think we'll succeed we're truly fucked.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Now that we know we are facing Barca - I want us to destroy them - I dislike this club and their defense is a big problem for them - We should exploit it and press them hard
We should also do it in the 2nd leg to avoid the mistakes of PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)