Cassano for Vieira (1 Viewer)

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
i'd like see cassano in juve.Is a player that can make the difference and has the passion to drive juve in greater achievements.It was baggio who left and most said that juve was over but then was time for ALEX.Now is time to see for the future and slowly to forget the old good ALEX.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't say about his abilities.We all know that Cassano is a very good player.I speak for his character and attidute.I don't want Juve to be a team full of troublemakers

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Cassano Not Moving-Agent

Antonio Cassano’s agent Giuseppe Bozzo denied his player wants to leave mighty Real this summer.

“Look, Antonio will stay at Real. In Madrid they are happy over his arrival.

Some people expected a kid that was undisciplined and not responsible, but instead they found a kid that is ready to train and sacrifice himself,” Bozzo told Italian daily Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Italian joined Real from AS Roma last December for 5 million Euros.

At the Merengues, he has seen a lot of bench, and has scored only two goals.

Several Italian newspaper reports have indicated Cassano is ready to return to Italy, with Juventus the closest club to gaining his services.

Goal.com

CeCe

Apr 13, 2006
in my opinion we have to sell nedved and buy cristiano ronaldo because he could give us fantasy that only camoranesi and ibra had

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea sure, sell one who plays with his heart in favour of another mercenary. If that keeps happening, even seasons like this will be good memories.

STEYN-

Apr 13, 2006
I also don't like Cassano too much. He has great skills indeed, but his attitude is awful. No one can be sure we won't have the same problems with him as Roma had.
And he also has only 2 goals for Real Madrid... of course I see the fact that he has shown up in few games.

Jul 12, 2002
#10 said:
Oh what a shame cassano isnt coming. We will jus have to live with Zlatan instead.
They are almost the same player. Zlatan has trouble scoring, but Cassano has trouble playing with a team. They've both got their issues, but Zlatan has more upside, IMO. Plus, Cassano belongs at Madrid, it's too perfect a fit to be busted up.

Jan 30, 2006
I think we can use this formation= a 3-5-2 formation coz it has worked wonders for Middlesborough. And our wingers can do the tracking back job.
-----------------Buffon-------------------
Thuram/Barzagli-----Cannavaro-----Kovac
--------Emerson----------
[winger] ------------Vieira----------Gerrard------- [winger]
--------Zambrotta Nedved------------
---------Del Piero------Trezeguet-------
So in attack we can use the width while we can also play long balls or create from the centre of the park. While in defence we always have 4 at the back.
Only preoblem is Balza and Chiellini will be wasted.
Or if Gerrard doesn't come then we can get Riquelme or Aimar with vieira sitting at the back with Emerson. So we can have a fast counter attack as we will already have 3 upfront and while defending we have 5 at the back.It lookssomewhat like this-
-----------------Buffon-------------------
Thuram/Barzagli-----Cannavaro-----Kovac
[winger] ----------Emerson---------Vieira----------- [winger]
------Zambrotta Nedved----------
--------Riquelme/Aimar-------------
-----------Del Piero----------Trezeguet-------
So basically we don't need cassano.

Vigr77

Apr 12, 2006
hh...I think we must cell Ibrahimivich first. Our team have not got Forward power. I don't think that Cassano will solve all these problems. Anyway Good Chance....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)