Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
juventino_1 said:
---------------------------------BUFFON---------------------------------

-CHIELLINI--------CANNAVARRO-----GONZALEZ-----------ZAMBROTTA

-------------JOAQUIN----------EMERSON--------BLASI-----------------

------MARCHIONI------------------IBRA--------------------CASSANO--
This has to be the most unbalanced side I have ever seen. Why is Chiellini playing right back when he should be out left? Why are there two pure wingers on the right side of the pitch...how is Joaquin going to do anything when Marchionni is filling his space? Why trade Vieira for Cassano and thus field Blasi in midfield? Why is Trezeguet not in this team? Why are there two forwards in Zlatan and Cassano, who both like to occupy the same spaces out left, in the same team? Hmm, sounds like we have a winning formation here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
And one more thing,we should get him for the price of 6mil Euros and not to buy him now when his value is much higher.
True although in saying that if he shines in the WC then we are kinda buggered in getting him. Ive prolly said this time and time again but im serious if we want to spend some money on a kid then segio aguera would be every penny worth it. Best to get him now than later and as his playing for independiente we may just get a cheaper bargain out of him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Andy said:
This has to be the most unbalanced side I have ever seen. Why is Chiellini playing right back when he should be out left? Why are there two pure wingers on the right side of the pitch...how is Joaquin going to do anything when Marchionni is filling his space? Why trade Vieira for Cassano and thus field Blasi in midfield? Why is Trezeguet not in this team? Why are there two forwards in Zlatan and Cassano, who both like to occupy the same spaces out left, in the same team? Hmm, sounds like we have a winning formation here.
:lol:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I see no reason why we should buy cassano now. we could have bought him for much less money a few month ago than we could buy him from Real in the summer. if moggi would really have wanted him he would already play at juventus.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Cassano ponders Italian return Tuesday 11 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano could be on the verge of ending his Real Madrid career in favour of a return to Italian football.

Reports in Spain and Italy over the past few days are suggesting that the youngster may be tempted for a quick peninsula comeback after failing to settle at the Bernabeu.

Juventus, at the request of boss Fabio Capello who coached him at Roma, and Inter are monitoring his situation with interest.

Cassano only joined the Madrid outfit in January after Roma accepted a £3.5m offer for the player who would have been out of contract in June.

Although the attacker had hoped that his Real move would help him regain his form in time for the World Cup, the youngster who the Giallorossi signed for £20m has disappointed.

In the 97 days that he has been with Real, Cassano has played just 479 minutes which have been spread over 14 games.

He’s only scored twice, against Real Betis and Atletico Madrid, while he’s been handed a starting jersey on just three occasions.

His lack of an impact is now also starting to lead to jeers from disgruntled fans and criticism from the Spanish media who did hail his arrival just a matter of months ago.

Cassano will now ponder his options at the end of the season and may consider an exit with Juventus still keen.

Capello has always insisted that Cassano is the future of Italian football and a summer bid could take place.

Especially with some reports in Italy on Tuesday suggesting that Alessandro Del Piero could leave his beloved Old Lady in the summer for an experience abroad.

Yet Inter are also in the running if they decide to refresh their attacking options given the uncertainty over whether Adriano is part of their new project or not.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr11c.html

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yep, wont be too hard to see him return to Italy and join Juventus. What is worrying is this talk of Del Piero looking for a new experience. Clearly, under Capello at least there's nobody who keeps the team together like Il Capitano. Zalayeta is probably off, but to accomodate Cassano we're going to have to offload another player and I'm hoping it wont be Mutu.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
The problem with this transfer is that such a move would essentially mean the Juve management conceding that they've been a flop in the transfer market in the past year, which is why I don't think this deal is ever getting off the ground.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
swag said:
Chances our we'll sign the next player whose great NT play in the WC boots Italy out of the tournament. :undecide:
so true. specifically the one who will score the goal which will decisively lead to italy being booted out. if Italy wins the WC I have no idea what Moggi will do :p

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
baggio said:
Yep, wont be too hard to see him return to Italy and join Juventus. What is worrying is this talk of Del Piero looking for a new experience. Clearly, under Capello at least there's nobody who keeps the team together like Il Capitano. Zalayeta is probably off, but to accomodate Cassano we're going to have to offload another player and I'm hoping it wont be Mutu.
cough zlatan. real wants him anyway
cassano and 40 million and i'll sell him anytime. then with the money we can buy all the attackers we want from Under-21 national teams e.g. of Brazil, Argentina Italy. And if an aspiring star doesn't rise from that then luck is just against us.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
alex wont leave, but if that occasion occurs , i say we loan him out to an english club seeing he always wanted to play there...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
for the love of god are we gonna see the cassano to juve thread dredged up again???i thought we were done with this

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tassard said:
Let's revive the legendary Cassano to Juve thread:D
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................in fact fuck it i am bored go ahead,its the most revilled thread inthe forum

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
-----------------Buffon---------------
Oddo------Chivu---Canna------Zambo
---------------Emerson-----------
Mancini-------------------Nedved
-------------Del Piero-----------
-------------------------Cassano
-------------Trezeguet

This wouldn't be bad.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I would like to have Marchioni 2 start for ur rather than Mancini ...Marchioni puts in great crosses from the right for Parma and he was unlucky to have those injuries, if not im sure he will one in Italy's WC squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)