Cassano for Vieira (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2006
I have a big feeling about this transfer.

This is how -
- how did moggi know in november that cassano was to madrid?
- why does he never play at madrid?
- cassano wanted to come to juve, so why didnt he just wait 6 months.
- Roma would never have given him to juve.
- why did moggi say that he is making a signing that no one expects and that it will be talked about for weeks??

I feel vieira will go in the opposite direction, Blasi played in his position last year and did much better anyway. This is what our team will be next year.

---------------------------------BUFFON---------------------------------

-CHIELLINI--------CANNAVARRO-----GONZALEZ-----------ZAMBROTTA

-------------JOAQUIN----------EMERSON--------BLASI-----------------

------MARCHIONI------------------IBRA--------------------CASSANO--

Bench - Thuram, Masiello, balzaretti, zanetti, giannicheda, mutu, volpato.

- we need to start promoting youth palyers, people say that volpato will be the next vieri, therefor sell trezeguet. :(
-In defence juve have always enquired about villareal's rodriguez gonzalez, and he will be swapped for tacchinardi.
-One between gerrard and joaquin will com to juve.
- Camoranesi will be sold for money.
- Also miccoli and tudor will be used in the transfer deals.
- Also blasi is very UNDERRATED.
- Last of all i want Maresca back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
you have to be kidding to put Blasi in the starting lineup...

Unless we sell Zlatan I dont see the need of getting Cassano... for the last time, we dont need a fordward, give Juventus a playmaker and we are done!!

Ps. In case you are think it, No Cassano is NOT a playmaker.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Welcome mate!:)

-First of all Chiellini plays as left back.:)
-I have a feeling that Blasi will be sold.
-We need a backup keeper.
-I prefer Italian defenders so Barzagli better than Gonzalez ,but Gallas seems to be closer.
-I think that Palladino is the possible option in the attack.
-And for Maresca,I want him back too,but hard to happen.

OP
Jan 7, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Lets not forget that blasi was one of the most consistent players last year, and played all season with emerson.

We have not acheived anything more without him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    juventino_1 said:
    Lets not forget that blasi was one of the most consistent players last year, and played all season with emerson.

And that we used him as a RB too.

I don't have nothing against Blasi but I think that he's gonna be sold.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    juventino_1 said:

Blasi has never and will never be first team material, he is a player that can be use in case that you need to rest a player, but using in the starting lineup? I dont think he has what it takes.

He is awful in passing and he is just ok when it comes to defending. I do believe that he should have played more this year, but i cant say that he will be a good starter.

Now, I think this Juve needs just a few changes, one fullback in the rigth, a central defender and a playmaker, thats all... oh, and of course ANOTHER MANAGER!!

But theres no need to make big changes in our lineup, we have a great team, its just that we have a manager that knows how to use them

Old Lady

Mar 6, 2006
    Just remember the world cup is coming, i hope moggi will spot a wonderful playmaker still ata smaller club and sign him. We defo need a striker, 3 is not good enough

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    well in fact 3 is not enough, but we do have Trez, Zlatan (if he stays), DP, Mutu (I hope the next manager uses him where he belongs, and one of Palladino or Volpato.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Old Lady said:
    Just remember the world cup is coming, i hope moggi will spot a wonderful playmaker still ata smaller club and sign him. We defo need a striker, 3 is not good enough
    Mutu,Ibrahimovic,Trezeguet,Del Piero,Zalayeta...5 strikers and it is more than we need.:)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Old Lady said:
    Chances our we'll sign the next player whose great NT play in the WC boots Italy out of the tournament. :undecide:

But why Cassano? Isn't one Zlatan enough for this squad?

Old Lady

Mar 6, 2006
    giovanotti said:
    Mutu,Ibrahimovic,Trezeguet,Del Piero,Zalayeta...5 strikers and it is more than we need.:)
    Zalayeta's not that good, and if mutu is played out of position, we have three, and two youngsters, we just need a relatively good backup striker, even if he is old, that would be perfect actualy as it would give the volpato time to develope, and if he starts to play good the other guy can retire

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    giovanotti said:

5 strikers and none of them can score a fvkin goal for three matches in a row. Yeah, thats more than we need.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    here we go again!

anyway, sorry to correct you but it's Gonzalo Rodriguez.
    Joaquin can't play in a 3 man mid.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Just to remind all Zlatan haters here is that Capello transformed him in a target man. You guys saw all those long balls to Zlatan in the match vs Arsenal right?

Question: Is Zlatan a target man?
    Answer: NAH!

Question: Is Capello insane?
    Answer: aaah yeah!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I think this would be great:

Buffon
    Zambro-Barzagli-Canna-Grosso
    Camo-Gerrard-Vieira-Neddy
    Trezeguet-Del Piero
    -----------------------------
    Subs:

Antonioli
    Balzaretti-Thuram-Kovac-Chiellini
    Marchionni-Maresca/GG-Muntari-Mutu
    Paladino-Cassano

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Well, the threads are starting and i love em!!

juve need pace and a good playmaker, as well as some defenders and possibly a coach...LOL.

Camoranesi to Bayern is the latest news. considering Gallas is joining Milan and not Juve, maybe Moggi should try for Lucio of Bayern.

Keep Zlatan and Vieira, and bring in a playmaker. Riquelme would be ideal, Aimar would also be good as he has pace and is abit more versitile.

Sell Nedved and Thuram, they are old and are on a decline and have high wages. Use them as bait if need be.

Bring in Barzagli as back up and Alves for the right back position.

Out: birindelli, pessotto, thuram, nedved, camoranesi(seems he is leaving anyway), zalayeta, olivera, miccoli, tacchinardi, tudor, mareaca(if he is on loan)

buffon
    alves lucio cannavaro zambrotta
    marchionni emerson vieira
    riquelme (aimar)
    trezeguet zlatan

antognioli
    balzaretti barzagli kovac chiellini
    gasbaronni zanetti bresciano
    mutu
    palladino del piero

i would be very happy with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)