Carlos Tevez (62 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Pirlo and Pogba were both freebies, so they're not really acquisitions in the literal sense. All we had to do was negotiate with the players and their respective agents - no transfer fees involved.

Barza, Vidal and Tevez were probably the top 3 acquisitions of that era - I'm tempted to include Dybala :p :b81:
But they are acquisitions, literally :D if your restriction is transfers as opposed to free agents, then yes i agree with your list

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pirlo and Pogba were both freebies, so they're not really acquisitions in the literal sense. All we had to do was negotiate with the players and their respective agents - no transfer fees involved.

Barza, Vidal and Tevez were probably the top 3 acquisitions of that era - I'm tempted to include Dybala :p :b81:
I'd say they still count. We only had to negotiate with the "players" Rabiot and Ramsey too under Paratici and we all know how that went...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But they are acquisitions, literally :D if your restriction is transfers as opposed to free agents, then yes i agree with your list
I guess if we incorporate free agents, it would be hard to include Tevez in the top 3, as we still had to pay a fee for him. In that regard, Barza and Pirlo are in a more favorable position by virtue of having been free agents at the time we acquired them.

I'd say top 5 acquisitions (including freebies) would be Pirlo, Vidal, Barza, Tevez and Pogba with Dybala and perhaps Khedira being honorable mentions :p :b81:

Licht and Mandzukic are also worthy of consideration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)