Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If Dybala just could have stayed healthy...
that was one of the reasons it didn't work anymore. probably THE single most important reason

as for their aura and mentality, tevez was a boss and a leader, a proper dirty cunt and a terrific player at the same time. as chiellini said once, tevez could kill for a win. i wish dybala had half of his testosterone level, and let's leave it like that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
that was one of the reasons it didn't work anymore. probably THE single most important reason

as for their aura and mentality, tevez was a boss and a leader, a proper dirty cunt and a terrific player at the same time. as chiellini said once, tevez could kill for a win. i wish dybala had half of his testosterone level, and let's leave it like that
I’ll try to leave it at that….

…but agree with everything you said. One was an alpha, the other a beta.

Mar 10, 2009
Favourite player of the 2010's. Still remember his performances against Dortmund and Real Madrid in 2015. Golden! just makes me wonder what could have been if we kept him for just one more year.

Aug 2, 2005
this will never get old. what an absolute powerhouse he was. first defender couldn't even drag him down (kostic beat barella in a similar fashion btw). and the subtle little touch before running around the last defender, absolute elite

Unibro lady is the one he took from his buddy

Looks like it was at the start of it

Cause now both look bored of each other

Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)