Carlos Tevez (11 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and that outside the box rocket shot vs... Milan if remember correctly. Damn what a player
dortmund goal too

i think that that goal was the one that made us believe that we can actually win against top5 league teams in the cl

other than he left a bit early, i can't say a bad word about tevez. for me easily a top3 most influential player of the winning cycle alongside pirlo and vidal

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Those years of Juve is like either Tevez scored from outside the box or the shot was deflected by goalkeeper but Morty tapped in on the rebound

Morata putting on sunglasses and deal with it. gif :tuttosport::rab:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
dortmund goal too

i think that that goal was the one that made us believe that we can actually win against top5 league teams in the cl

other than he left a bit early, i can't say a bad word about tevez. for me easily a top3 most influential player of the winning cycle alongside pirlo and vidal
My exact feelings about him.

We need a Tevez so badly.

Aug 2, 2005

“Coaching models? Passionate, one who puts his soul into it every day. We play a dynamic football: high pressing and great attention to the offensive phase. With my players I'm a hammer, I've had great masters... I am inspired by #Conte for the passion and obsession with victory, from Bielsa I have taken attention to the details and from Ferguson I bring the great calm in the management of the group. But I've had a lot of good ones, I think of Mancini and #Allegri. If I have to say one though, I'll choose Conte

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Former Argentina international Carlos Tevez has been admitted to hospital after suffering from chest pains.
Tevez was taken to hospital in Buenos Aires on Tuesday and will remain there until medical tests are completed.

The 40-year-old former Manchester United, Manchester City and West Ham striker is now head coach of Argentine top-flight side Independiente.

Independiente said in a statement on X, external that Tevez's initial tests at the Trinidad Hospital in San Isidro were "satisfactory" but he will stay there for the time being as a "precaution".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c51n7ny9d1no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)