Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The bad thing about loaning this kid is that you can't loan him out. So he has to stay here and fight for playing time. I doubt he gets more playing time than Coman here. So I really don't know what the plan is

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Deal is decent, not bad at all, making the best out of a bad situation. But two points. Firstly its loan, and secondly, I repeat, we dont know anything about the kid so no point hyping to the skies as a sure thing.
I didn't write the article that labeled him the next Messi over 2-3 years ago. My statement was purely hypothetical, you know that, right?
You need to stop hyping him up as if he's a certainty to be the next big thing or something and considering you haven't even watched a second of him I'd presume.
I don't need to stop doing anything. I didn't write the article that called him the next Messi, did I? Stop twisting my words. Reread my post

"I mean, if its true, that is, the rumors that we get 5m AND first option of this kid touted as the next Leo Messi?"

Keywords: IF ITS TRUE, about the rumors of the price and his talent.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
not to sound too optimistic and I know YT videos can be a bit deceiving but Vadala doesn't seem bad from these vids

(playing for the Boca reserves)

(playing for the 1st team)

he seemsto have skill perhaps a little run in in the first team from the bench a la Coman style last season could give us a better view and polish him up a bit...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For now, we all should keep our expectations low for this vadala guy.

Ill think he is our next reject... :D that way ill not be let down

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wait, how many new Messi's are out there?

I thought we already signed the new Messi for ~40 million euros.
In a dream, the Great Man envisioned a little dark-haired argentinian as "the next Messi", but forgot the beginning of his name. All he remembered was that it ends with "ala".

So he secured both, just to be sure :beppe:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
In a dream, the Great Man envisioned a little dark-haired argentinian as "the next Messi", but forgot the beginning of his name. All he remembered was that it ends with "ala".

So he secured both, just to be sure :beppe:
Dybala - Vadala

:tuttosport:

We'll be unstoppable with two Messis.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't want Messi's, I want Del Piero's and Zidane's in the team.

Thank you Tevez for wonderful performances but it's time this transfer takes place fast because I've had enough of Boca's.

Oct 23, 2011
The last couple of days I was disappointed in Tevez demanding a return, especially after he stated that he would respect his contract a couple of weeks ago. However, I can never be mad at him. Not after what he did for us. His influence on and off the pitch has been immense from the first day he arrived here. I do believe that he is returning way to quickly, as I believe he still has a good couple of years in him at top level, but I do hope sincerely that his expectations of his return will come true. It was an honor having him at our team, and yes, it has even been an honor of having him to wear our legendary number 10 shirt. Forza Apache!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)