Carlos Tevez (127 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
If we really did get 5m plus Vadala that is a pretty good deal. I just wonder what that loan with option will be. If that is the deal that means he has to stay with us because we can't loan a loanee lol. Plus we have first option on 2 other youngsters

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes we are losing a great player BUT can we sit and soak in the details of this deal? :D

I mean, if its true, that is, the rumors then we get 5m AND first option of this kid touted as the next Leo Messi? I mean damn that is pretty fucking out of this world.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not out of this world when we dont know anything about this kid, anyone can be labled the next Messi, just as every argie kid with technique has been labled new Maradona last 30 years.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its not out of this world when we dont know anything about this kid, anyone can be labled the next Messi, just as every argie kid with technique has been labled new Maradona last 30 years.
Well, the professionals running the club obviously see something in him otherwise they wouldn't have gone from giving Tevez for nothing and suddenly pulling a rabbit out of a hat and bagging 5m and one of Boca's best prospects.

So yeah, this time last week people were nuts about losing Tevez for free and now we get 5m and rights to an 18 year old talent. I'd say that's pretty fucking classy from the club considering the meltdown this thread was in last week.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Well, the professionals running the club obviously see something in him otherwise they wouldn't have gone from giving Tevez for nothing and suddenly pulling a rabbit out of a hat and bagging 5m and one of Boca's best prospects.

So yeah, this time last week people were nuts about losing Tevez for free and now we get 5m and rights to an 18 year old talent. I'd say that's pretty fucking classy from the club considering the meltdown this thread was in last week.
That meltdown was bad :rofl:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Everything the club touches won't turn to gold it's literally impossible infact so we have to be realistic about the expectations.It could go either way for this kid.

You need to stop hyping him up as if he's a certainty to be the next big thing or something and considering you haven't even watched a second of him I'd presume.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Deal is decent, not bad at all, making the best out of a bad situation. But two points. Firstly its loan, and secondly, I repeat, we dont know anything about the kid so no point hyping to the skies as a sure thing.

Mar 10, 2009
To be fair though I think a lot of us fell for Saviola, the guy had so much talent when he was young. Kinda of reminds me of Pato, so many young south americans just don't live up to their potential.

Anyway this new kid we've got on loan, he needs a lot of time in order to know if he's any good. I hope Allegri, otherwisw he'll be back to Bocca before we know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)