Carlos Tevez (107 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Boca: 'Tevez total agreement'
By Football Italia staff

Boca Juniors told reporters there is “total agreement” with Juventus for the transfer of Carlos Tevez.

According to Clarin, secretary general Cesar Martucci confirmed there is “total agreement,” with a three-year contract and he is due to be presented to the fans on July 7.

Juventus are set to receive €5m plus Guido Vadalà on loan with option to buy and first refusal on two players.

The 31-year-old striker desperately wanted to come back 'home’ to his beloved Boca and asked to be released a year before his contract expired.

Juve have been in talks with the Argentine club for some weeks and reached an agreement today.

Boca will pay €5m plus the loan of impressive young attacking midfielder Vadalà.

It’s reported there will also be options on striker Cristian Pavon and Franco Cristaldo.

Carlitos will be presented to the Boca Juniors fans on July 7, the day before Seba Battaglia’s testimonial.

He grew up in the Boca youth academy and played for the club until joining Corinthians in January 2005.

He went on to West Ham United, Manchester United, Manchester City and arrived at Juventus in July 2013.

This season was one of the most prolific in his entire career, netting 29 goals in 48 competitive club games for the Bianconeri.

That included 20 in Serie A, seven to reach the Champions League Final and two in the Italian Super Cup.

Mar 10, 2009
Boca: 'Tevez total agreement'
By Football Italia staff

Boca Juniors told reporters there is “total agreement” with Juventus for the transfer of Carlos Tevez.

According to Clarin, secretary general Cesar Martucci confirmed there is “total agreement,” with a three-year contract and he is due to be presented to the fans on July 7.

Juventus are set to receive €5m plus Guido Vadalà on loan with option to buy and first refusal on two players.

The 31-year-old striker desperately wanted to come back 'home’ to his beloved Boca and asked to be released a year before his contract expired.

Juve have been in talks with the Argentine club for some weeks and reached an agreement today.

Boca will pay €5m plus the loan of impressive young attacking midfielder Vadalà.

It’s reported there will also be options on striker Cristian Pavon and Franco Cristaldo.

Carlitos will be presented to the Boca Juniors fans on July 7, the day before Seba Battaglia’s testimonial.

He grew up in the Boca youth academy and played for the club until joining Corinthians in January 2005.

He went on to West Ham United, Manchester United, Manchester City and arrived at Juventus in July 2013.

This season was one of the most prolific in his entire career, netting 29 goals in 48 competitive club games for the Bianconeri.

That included 20 in Serie A, seven to reach the Champions League Final and two in the Italian Super Cup.
thats not too bad, I was hoping Vadla would be a permenant signing.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The only thing left unknown is how much is the option fo Vadala,but i guess official statement will come tommorow/another few days and we'll know more details.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think this is a good deal for us. Actually more then i tought we'd get

We have a direct option on "new messi",5mil to spend, and refusal right if those two craps turn out better then expected

- - - Updated - - -

it's a similar deal to that of parades with roma
How good do you think this Vadala could become

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Future looks exciting especially in a department we've failed over the years coman, berardi, vadala :tuttosport: As much as I will miss Tevez I know we can trust our dynamic duo paratici and marotta to produce the goods.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
It feels so weird to watch him go, I remember waking up early the morning we signed him, loging in and reading the news, watch him arriving in Torino, the fans giving him scarfs, then when he was presented to the fans with the #10. It's only been 2 years but it feels like much more longer, enjoyed every minute of him in the field, every goal, every pass, class player overall, unstoppable on his day, and tireless on his bad days, gave his all for the team, for this shirt, for his teammates. Made us feel the excitement of having a world class striker once again, one that can do the impossible, one that thinks of the unthinkable.

Thank you Carlitos for every minute you spend on the field, for every sweat, for every sprint, for evry, pass, for every shoot, for every emotion you made us feel in the past two years, for every winning goal, for every title. I wish your stay would have been longer, but only you understand the reasons why you decided to leave. Thank you and good luck, I'll always remember you, Apache!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It feels so weird to watch him go, I remember waking up early the morning we signed him, loging in and reading the news, watch him arriving in Torino, the fans giving him scarfs, then when he was presented to the fans with the #10. It's only been 2 years but it feels like much more longer, enjoyed every minute of him in the field, every goal, every pass, class player overall, unstoppable on his day, and tireless on his bad days, gave his all for the team, for this shirt, for his teammates. Made us feel the excitement of having a world class striker once again, one that can do the impossible, one that thinks of the unthinkable.

Thank you Carlitos for every minute you spend on the field, for every sweat, for every sprint, for evry, pass, for every shoot, for every emotion you made us feel in the past two years, for every winning goal, for every title. I wish your stay would have been longer, but only you understand the reasons why you decided to leave. Thank you and good luck, I'll always remember you, Apache!
Couldn't have said it better.:tup: +Rep
Feel exactly the same.
Grazie per tutto Carlitos!! :delpiero:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Damn, yeah that is well said indeed :tup:

Great post @<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=17845" target="_blank">adRHCP</a>

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah

Some really impressive moves and finishing in this vid, as well

- - - Updated - - -

:beppe:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill miss tevez a lot. One of my fav players of my generation. He is the same age asme and i remember watching him in boca and longing for him to partner del piero. It never happened, but i enjoyed every minute of his juventus stint.

He is no Messi, but his grinta and talent symbolizes what a juventus player should always

Good luck Tevez, cant wait to see you in boca again. It will be unreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)