Carlos Tevez (162 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This is no time for Juve to play cheap. I say this. Pay Tevez what atletico is offering and keep him. Then go use all that money from the CL this year and the new Adidas contract and get Cavani too. If we want to win the CL this is the route they need to take.
What route? The route back to financial insecurity?

Tevez knows bloody well he's at our salary ceiling, so we won't give him an increase. Or at least not a big one...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
What route? The route back to financial insecurity?

Tevez knows bloody well he's at our salary ceiling, so we won't give him an increase. Or at least not a big one...
Well then back to Europe League next year. I guess would have a party for #34 in May.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8,765
    This is no time for Juve to play cheap. I say this. Pay Tevez what atletico is offering and keep him. Then go use all that money from the CL this year and the new Adidas contract and get Cavani too. If we want to win the CL this is the route they need to take.
    yep, just look at PSG

Oct 4, 2011
    there's only one player in the market right now that can replace Tevez and that is cavani. i hope we strike some deal with psg to exchange them with some cash

- - - Updated - - -

if this is really about money and a linger contract then by all means just pay him and extend his stay, europe without him would be a disaster especially after reaching the final this year

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    As reported by Gazzetta, and Tevez is oriented towards the farewell, the white club does not propose a contract extension. Tevez has three routes: the return to Boca Juniors, or offers of PSG and Atletico Madrid (the latter has virtually closed for Vietto, and received a big offer from Zenit for Mandzukic).Tevez prefers Atletico, because they speak Spanish and because the coach is Simeone.Within eight days, the response.

GDM on the other hand says Boca are 'pressing' for him to return to Argentina immediately

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Tevez: 'Not thinking of future’
    By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez refuses to discuss his Juventus future ahead of the Copa America as he’s 'focused on the national team’.

The striker has been linked with Atletico Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Boca Juniors, with Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta warning that the Bianconeri need to know his decision soon.

However, it appears the Old Lady will have to wait until after the Copa America, as the former West Ham United man appears in no mood to discuss his future.

“My future? I’m not thinking about it,” Tevez told Clarin.

“My head is here, completely focused on the national team.”

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Tevez: 'Not thinking of future’
    By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez refuses to discuss his Juventus future ahead of the Copa America as he’s 'focused on the national team’.

The striker has been linked with Atletico Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Boca Juniors, with Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta warning that the Bianconeri need to know his decision soon.

However, it appears the Old Lady will have to wait until after the Copa America, as the former West Ham United man appears in no mood to discuss his future.

“My future? I’m not thinking about it,” Tevez told Clarin.

“My head is here, completely focused on the national team.”
    he doesnt answer with certainly what's his role in allegri tactic for next season
    Clearly other teams get their targets and renew their players contract while we dont know what will happen about our best forward

Oct 23, 2012
    Tevez will go. He pulls this garbage with every club he goes to. I guess we have to be ecstatic with what he gave us for two seasons. If Juve can get either Zaza or Berardi to go along with Dybala, Morata and Coman they really will only need one more striker to complete the squad. Let the youth play! I would be against looking to sign Cavani for 60 million Euro. Unnecessary.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The guy grew up in poverty. Can anyone blame him for looking at his long term goals of financial security? Or are we going to get the same arguments of "he makes more than any of us, he doesn't need more money blah blah blah".

I know for certain, if I grew up in a favela type of slum and I had a chance to max my bank account while my body physically allowed it AND still play for teams that can dominate or be competitive in whatever country they would be in I probably wouldn't even think twice. ESPECIALLY when I have kids to look out for as well.

The haters. Screw you guys. Whether he leaves or not he gave us a lot in two years and until any of you walk in his shoes STFU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)