Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
It is indeed very strange that Tevez even considers a move elsewhere in Europe. Unfortunately I feel the rumours have solid grounds all the time Tevez doesnt officially dismiss it. I would kind of understand it if Juve won CL. I believe treble seasons may not necessary be unconditional positive for a club. The hunger may not be there anymore. The club cannot surpass that achievement. Maybe Tevez has some restless gypsy-genes in him. Hope not!

Oct 4, 2011
i think it was along the lines "i will eventually go to boca and retire there"

a dick move is what ibra and his whore sisters did post morrattipoli or what amauri and iaquinta did, only person who has done more for juve in the past two years has been buffon. tevez has been absolitely class in his two years with us, I'd be disappointed if he leaves this year, even if it was for boca. but i think considering everyone was clear that this was ashort term marrige and how mimuch he gave us during his time here i think he deserves to go anywhere outside serie A he likes, and we will get paid

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
and he fully deserves it. i would keep him for 3 more years without any doubt. give him 15% and 3 mils at the signature.
Id be happy to give him a bigger contract but it depends on what he asks for. Our wage structure is important, once one player gets a raise everyone wants one. What's he on now?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Id be happy to give him a bigger contract but it depends on what he asks for. Our wage structure is important, once one player gets a raise everyone wants one. What's he on now?
IMO that's a myth.

Everyone keeps mentioning it but in fact nobody knows if that's true and what happens inside the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If we sign him and get another year on him then let's do it. Just put in a clause that says when he wants to go to Boca he can. We won't lose anything.
I don't think tevez has any intention of renewing otherwise we would have offered him a new contract a while ago. I don't think money is a motive. What doesn't make sense to me is why he would move to another european club when he has stated several times how settled he and his family is in Turin

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think players like Vidal or Pogba wouldn't want a raise as well. I hope it's a myth though :D
Players might want a raise in case it was Caceres who got it. But I don't think anybody would say a word if it's Tevez.

But dunno I see people always mention that argument. I can't really see it happening, tho :D

Juventino[RUS];4972468 said:
According to AS, he has bought a house in Madrid, not sure if you can trust to this newspaper tbh
:sergio:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The house is in Madrid is bullshit. Unless he bought it for holiday. Atletico won't offer him big wages. What would we even sell him for? I just don't see it happening. PSG maybe but not Atletico. What is he on here?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think he is just pushing for a bigger contract here to be honest. Wants 3 years on a bigger salary
if that's the case then beppe won't hesitate to give him an improved contract. i can even see him as a starter for at least 2 more years, and even a 34-year old tevez would be a great squad player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)