Carlos Tevez (130 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Whatever his decision, big up to El Fuerte Apache!! He brought lots of joy and smiles my way! Even if he leaves I'd get his shirt and wear it with pride! During his entire time here he gave nothing less 200% and for that he has my absolute respect! Go on and get money bro you don't owe shit to no one!!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
SKY: Tevez to Atletico Madrid is OFF. The Spanish clubs isn't willing to meet the economic demands of the Argentine. Talks over
SKY: Tevez had positive contacts with Atletico coach Diego Simeone, but asked the club for a salary of 5m/yr which they cannot offer him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
can you find me the quote which u claim to be real? "If i leave juve it will only be for boca and no other european side"
If you insist.

"I've already said it many times," he told Tuttosport. "For me, this discussion is closed.

"When I signed for three years with Juve, I said from the start, also to the club, that this would be my last contract before returning to Boca. But nobody said anything.

"Then, I said the same things again, including the fact I would return home at the end of my contract.

"But the problem is that when there is no news, they try to pull something out of nowhere.

"However, before leaving, I want to win it all here."

Link

Either way, I hope and think he'll stay for another year.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
SKY: Tevez to Atletico Madrid is OFF. The Spanish clubs isn't willing to meet the economic demands of the Argentine. Talks over
SKY: Tevez had positive contacts with Atletico coach Diego Simeone, but asked the club for a salary of 5m/yr which they cannot offer him.
Unsurprising.

Mar 3, 2014
It's likely his agent just trying to see what he can pull. Is kind of like Marchisio Sr.'s babble.

A champions league final is a perfect opportunity to negotiate a raise. Tevez has a perfect thing in Juve. He is free to leave and go. PSG or Madrid won't be as easy. Especially the former

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)