Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gianluca Di Marzio @DiMarzio #BocaJuniors, #Arruabarrena allontana il ritorno di #Tévez: “E’ nel suo miglior momento, difficile torni

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Arruabarena is Boca's coach and he says Tevez is in his best moment and that it will be difficult to see him return to Boca.

- - - Updated - - -

And Atletico cant afford him

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well if PSG are after him and Tevez wants to go, then it's Tevez + Money for Cavani or tell them to kindly fuck off

If Tevez just wants a bit more money, give him it and lock him down for another 3 Years.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The thing with giving more money to one person is a slippery slope. Then we have to give it to about 3-5 more players on the team that will want their money too
Meh, quite a few of our players have recently signed new contracts. And Tevez is our top scorer so it's not like some of our bench players will even try to pretend that Tevez getting more money should equate to them getting more. Obviously we don't give him a ridiculous buffer, but a couple mill more per season for the most prolific striker we've had in Years is logical.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Thats not exactly true.

I remember when Ibra was at €11m at Milan and the next highest salary was €4m.

Not suggesting we should go anywhere to that extent but if he can accept a raise of €1-€2m,maybe we should consider it.

- - - Updated - - -
@Edgar

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The thing with giving more money to one person is a slippery slope. Then we have to give it to about 3-5 more players on the team that will want their money too
we would improve the salaries of some players anyway. Vidal will probably get one last raise when he renews during the next year. Pogba, Morata and Dybala also should get improved salaries when they sign new contracts. then there are few more like Pereyra, Asamoah, Bonucci etc.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree that if Tevez wants to go to PSG, we should ask for Cavani in return. but its more likely he wants more money than it is he wants to leave so badly i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)